He Asked Me to Prom!!!

Making so may updares today! Since I have no school for 4 days!!! YEY! I know your happy :3 I know, I know! HAHA! So enjoy! 

~anielladragneelluis

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Lucy's POV

Since I got this wonderful dress from the mall. I have been trying this on the whole night. It was pretty. It made me look like a princess. (Which I am really a princess) So when I was eating my dinner, an unexpected knock on the door came to my house. I opened it, It was Natsu. He seemed pretty scared. 

"Natsu! I'm glad to see you! Why are you here? And why are you shivering?"

"I-I just saw Erza...She has been walking like a zombie since she went home...It was creepy. But since im in your house I feel safe!"

I blushed. When Mr.Happy I MEAN Happy went beside him. He was panting.

"Natsu...Please don't run so fast!! I just passed by a fish store and bought fish."

"Are you sure Happy, or you just stole?"

"I BOUGHT! OKAY! I BOUGHT!"

Natsu sighed. I giggled. 

"So,why are you here Natsu?"

Natsu became silent and then suddenly sat down in my very comfy couch.

"I came by to ask you something very special. And to give you something too."

He started to hold something. And began to blush.

"Lucy,"

"yes, Natsu?"

I was about to go....I was panting inside to quickly.

"Will..You, go to the prom with me?"

I gasped! Then he showed a beautidul necklace with a heart with beautiful dazzling flames. 

"Natsu...Yes! And thank you..this is so beautiful."

Natsu smiled,

"I thought this was the perfect present for you. But  I thought you wouldn't like it. But since you did. I decided to give this to you. You know, to keep you out of danger."

He started to become super red. When I pulled out a special necklace too. 

"Here Natsu..It's for you too."

He held my necklace with a heart on it. It was my necklace. That if it glows to color blue. That means somebody is in trouble. He liked it very much.

"T-Thank you..Luce."

"Say, do you want to eat with me?"

"AYE!"

Then he ran to the table. And he was very powerful at eating. I like it.  He lookes cute when he's eating. More than transportation.. I smiled.