9 Years Later.....

YEY!! Part Two is already here! I hope you are all happy because I reminded you that It was going to end. But It wasn't...So now your happy! Another thing. Now this story is rated PG-13. So If the kiddies are reading this you better ask your parents to guide you. Or it's better best shut down or go to another website if you want. But If you want to read without any guidance then..OKAY! Enjoy!

~anielladragneelluis

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Lucy's POV

Yes!! Nine years have passed! Now i'm 26 years old. Because you see. When we we're in Tenrou island. I became 24 after. Then add another two years I became 26. Wow! And guess what..Me and Natsu we're the first ones to get married at the age of 24 and 25! I meant like I was 24 and Natsu was 25. Can you believe it! Now Natsu's 27 while im 26! And another great news is that I got pregnant. It's already 2 months. I was so excited!! I think I'm about to cry! Btu anyways. Natsu is now going to prepare lunch. When he saw my math skills. He started to get confused.

"Lucy....YOUR SOO GOOD AT MATH!"

"Natsu...Thanks"

"When can I learn to be like you?"

"Well.. I can teach you Math."

"Really?! When?"

"When our baby is already out we can teach her how to do Math, But for now I'll teach you."

"And that will be several months to go?"

"Natsu! You just did math!"

"I did?"

"Yeah! But you need to learn more."

"hai!"

So I taught him Math. Like for example adding and subtracting. I made im some paperwork. And he did it.

"Luce! I'm finished!"

then he put the paper on my desk. I checked it out. They were all correct! I was so proud of him!

'Natsu! You did well! 

"Yes! Thank you Luce!"

Then he kissed my forehead. I blushed and kissed him back. So that is how it all started!