On the Beach

People!! Since I have been posting pictures a lot! It's time to post a video! Yay!! So I hope you love this awesome story! Well..I wouldn't call it awesome but for you..I guess you could...

~LittleMissHalfBlood

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Lucy's POV

We are now..IN THE BEACH!! With the participants and with their parents beside them....Julia,Rosa,Julio,Genivive and Nashi. When Erza said.

"Okay..Now it's time to train...."

So we all nodded and went into seperate places. Erza and Jellal went to the place where they almost kissed (NOTE: SPOILER IF YOU HAVEN'T SAW IT YET...But if you want to know how it happened there is in Youtube and in the internet. Episode 154 of fairytail.tv.com.)

And then me and Natsu went to the shores to train fire under water.

Gray and Juvia went near the coconut tree which the coconut was always falling so that Julia will learn how to freeze and unfreeze the coconut.

And Romeo and Wendy went to a high cliff to test Rosa to concentrate on the air and Romeo will shoot flames on her and she will dodge it. 

Okay! We are all settled! Lets get on with the game!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Sorry guys if it's really short...I have to update this as fast as I can because tomorrow I can't use the internet. So sorry guys! This is my latest update now...ENJOY!

~LittleMissHalfBlood