FIVE: life begins at one corridor laughter

— lucy heartfilia
MAGE —  17 YEARS OLD

         LUNCH WITH THOSE TWO WAS GREAT! I loved how the cafeteria looked like, and the people said hi to me. This was the best day ever!  When it was dismissal, I was walking to my locker to get my stuff. A guy was walking down the hall, and very much to my dismay, he was naked!  All the girls love him with that exterior, however, so I pretended that it was a normal thing. He's such a weird guy! When he walked to up to me, he said,

"Excuse me, can I borrow your markers? I need to write the assignment on the board."

"GET A LIFE, WEIRDO!"

I screamed as I smacked him with a baseball bat and flew away forever. He was out of my sight, thank God. Then, a clap and a booming sound of laughter came towards me. It was Natsu! Oh no, I'm starting to have butterflies in my stomach again— but wait, Lisanna wasn't beside him or anything. It was him, and only him alone. Strange. 

"I can't believe you just hit him with a baseball bat!" He cackled. "Hilarious! You're cool, Luce."

A blush crept its way to my cheeks, and dropped the baseball bat that I found from the locker. I grinned nervously, and rubbed the back of my nape at the new found compliment. 

"Thanks, Natsu. By the way, where's your girlfriend?"

Natsu just stared at me, an unreadable expression fleeting to his face. My eyes widened, my mouth twitched, and I made a mental note on mind. You baka! You should've not said that! 

"Oh, Lisanna? She just left. Her house is just meters away, so it's no problem for her."

He really is her boyfriend, huh? Well, I gotta live it.