Teenage Dream

STOP. Before you start reading, let me give you a few details.

One, my writing has improved ever since so do not confuse yourself with my old style writing to my new style of writing, okay? Two, Nashi's no longer a child here. She's what you call everyone's puberty stage a teenager. Eww (I'm going through puberty too so you're not alone, Nashi. But start washing your face, would you? You wouldn't want to end up like me :p) 

So, I guess that's all. Enjoy part three, minna! (I miss saying that Japanese word. NOSTALGIAAAA) 

DEDICATED TO: Hmm... who should I dedicaed this to? Oh yes, @prettykitty280 deserves one! asdfghjkl Angie-chan! I miss you too much how comes we're not chatting anymore! TALK TO MEEE ;-; Strawberries (lol that came out randomly c,:)

"Mouh, Genivive! Give that back to me!" 

"Not letting you!" 

"But it's a secret diary--" 

"July 25, X791, this is the first time to be going to my mother's and father's school! God was I happy--" 

"GENIVIVE!" 

Nashi yelled on the top of her lungs as a pile of red emerged from her caramel cheeks. She quickly got her so-called "secret diary" and placed it on her sling bag. She cast  a fiery glare at her friend, Genivive Redfox,"Don't you dare do that to me again!" 

As those sharp, red eyes looked at her, she laughed amusingly and put a palm on her chin,"I was joking with 'ya! I wouldn't want to read your diary of secrets anyway. And besides," she faced the date on the whiteboard,"it's April Fools Day today."

Realization stuck the pinkette. Oh yeah, it's April Fools Day today! She stood up from her seat, checking if there were any pie or cushion or even a thumbtack that was pointed to her butt. Gladly, there wasn't any. 

Sighing in relief, she sat down and muttered,"Thank goodness..." 

After classes started, a familiar blue-haired talking and walking cat came flying in the classroom. Or more known as Happy the Cat."Good morning, minna~" He yelled and flew to his chair. He stood on his high chair and raised his hand up,"Welcome to the batch of X791!" 

Everybody pumped their fists in the air and all chanted a 'yes'. The girls squealed and jumped, including Nashi and Genivive.I just have a slight feeling that this school year's going to awesome. Nashi concluded inside his mind.

"Now, let's get to the introductions..." Happy flew to his high chair and almost sat on it, until a girl stood up and warmed,"Ano, Mr. Happy! Please don't sit on that high chair! That has--" but it was too late. When Happy sat, a sharp pain was welcomed to his butt as his hairs stood up and jerked up from his chair, only to find a thumbtack pointing up. 

That led the class to laugh a lot. The ones leading to this mischief laughed way too hard. They high fived each other and continued laughed. 

"Oh my, I knew this was going to happen sooner or later" said a teal-haired girl with wavy hair and deep black eyes. Namely Julia Fullbuster, daughter of Gray and Juvia Fullbuster.

"Haha! That's cliche, but worth laughing for!" Genivive Redfox, daughter of Levy and Gajeel Redfox stated, choking on her laughter.

"Mr. Happy, are you okay?" interrogated a squeaky voice. That was most certainly Rose Colbolt, the daughter of Wendy and Romeo Colbolt.

"Everyone, shut your mouths and still down on your proper seats." An icy, monotone voice filled the air, sending chills to run down of each student's spines. Julio Fernandes, the son of the Almighty Erza Fernandes and Jellal Fernandes. His brown eyes stared hostilely at the students, demanding each one to go their seats. 

Once everybody was dead in their seats, Julio faced a certain person leaning on the cubbyholes with a smirk plastered on the corner of his lips. Julio's eyes softened, but his voice still remained superior,"Especially you, Luke."

The said name sighed and got up, his hands tucked into his pockets as he walked back to his seat,'Alright, brother" said Luke Fernandes, the son of Erza and Jellal Fernandes and the brother of Julio Fernandes. 

The girls started to squeal non-stop once his features were revealed. Nashi eyed him as well. Blonde hair, brown eyes, white dainty skin and a badass attitude. Do I know him from somewhere? Nashi scrutinized inside her mind. 

Her train of thoughts was interrrupted when his eyes made contanct with hers. Luke pulled up a smirk and glanced back to his seat, leaving Nashi to bewilder herself right there.

But then, a vein appeared on her forehead and looked out of the window,"That jerk...making eye contact with me. Everybody knows that I hate eye contacts." Nashi glanced back at the blondie, who was being praised by the crowd of girls what surrounded him. Senpai this, senpai that. I hope you accept this girft I made for you senpai! 

The pinkette sweat-dropped at the scene. Why isn't he doing anything about this? Her eyes shone in amusement. She let out a slight giggle and closed her text book.

Let's just see what you can do, Luke Fernandes. 

I bet you're all confused now. I TOLD YOU YOU'D BE CONFUSED! It said so on the author's third note. Although, I can't explain to you on why Luke isn't blood related with Nashi. I need you readers to dig in deeper into the story and find out why. Read between the lines. *talks like my Literature teacher* 

Oh, and the media to your left or up is Luke with a... Huskee or a dog. Bleh any kind of furry dog. 

I still hope you enjoyed, tho. 

and sorry if it's like two or three pages. i suck ._.