TWO: hanging out

—  natsu dragneel
MAGE ; DRAGON SLAYER — 17 YEARS OLD

                                    NOW, THIS IS UNCOMMON. I'm hanging out with two girls who are my friends. Now, I know what you might be thinking, yet it's pretty much obvious that people might think I'm a girl, or for first impressions, they might think I'm gay. However, I'm not gay! I'm a dragon slayer for God's sake! 

Since Luce—I'm sorry, Lucy,  needs a friend, Me and Lisanna will take care of her, like, forever! I'll make sure nothing will happen to them. When lunch started, I called on to Lisanna and Lucy, and oh boy did that feel awkward,  as in super awkward. Thankfully, the devil of the hour had come on board, his buttons loose, exposing his pathetic abs that made me want to just puke at it. 

Gray Fullbuster, best friend and enemy both day and night. 

"Oy, baka," he spits, holding his hand out as his other was neatly tucked into his pocket,  "can I borrow your markers? I need to write the assignment on the board."

Man, who does this guy think he is? I thought to myself, my onyx eyes glaring into his dull, boring ones.  I specifically told him that I left it at home!

And hence, I was waiting for those two girls to show up to my table at the very moment. Best of all,

Lucy's getting along with people around here, and I like it!

a/n: 
ohmynatsu guys i dont think i can cope up with my shit cringey 2013 writing listen to me screaming as i struggle to get my revisions done.