Chapter 2

Hinata's POV

   I'm riding my bike right now to go to school. It's quite far from our house that's why I need to ride a bike just to go to school.

   I arrive at school at exactly 7:00 am and I didn't even bother to go to the gym because I know I would be totally ignored again. I made up my mind last night I'll just focus on my studies and get a decent grade to make my mother happy.

   I'll just practice volleyball on my own and do everything on my own. Entering the room some of my classmates greet me good morning and I greet them back,to show my sincerity.

    "Good morning Hinata-kun!" Asami greeted me and hug me as she always do.

   "Anata no mo ohayō, Asami-san."
(Good morning to you too, Asami-san.) I greeted her back and hug her too. It's normal for us now because we've become good friends,we go everywhere together,we study together,eat or play together.

   "You didn't practice volleyball today as well."she said,she knows the reason why I'm not attending practice sometimes.

  Asami Kai,16 years old same age as me,she became my friend when we we're assigned as partner for our project. She's really nice and a warm person,she doesn't seem cold as her appearance.

    She's known as the ice princess of the class because she doesn't talk or befriends with anyone. So I took the opportunity to make her open up to me and make her my new friend. After a few weeks I change how the class thought of her and accept her, no one opposed me.

  "If I were you I would quit playing volleyball with them."she told me like she was giving an advice,I just shake my head lightly indicating that I don't need to go that far just because of some guy.

   "No need, I can play on my own or with you."I pulled both of her cheeks apart,she looks cute while whining asking me to let go.

  "I'm telling you,just don't attached yourself with loneliness too much."Asami-san said while looking at me with pitiful eyes and smile reassuringly.

"Of course I am, I know when's the right time to stop."once again I smiled but not the bright one, it's sad that with one look someone could eventually tell.

  We talk stuff about what should we do in our break time,or what we should eat or play or study and many things until our homeroom teacher step-in,in our room.

  Some were listening to the teacher,some are whispering to each other, or others are simple eating without getting caught.

   We learned about POTS or Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome.

"Wow I got that nasty long word correct."

    I snicker at myself for what I said in my mind. It's a blessing by the God of whatever there is that I didn't stutter for that.

    Long discussions were all you can hear inside the room, students arguing with each other because of some questions that was asked to us.

    After a few more discussion the class ended with a laughter because someone joked that if they have POTS he would thank God because he just want to sleep. And then our teacher give him an earful of words.

   Right now I'm eating lunch with Asami-san in the rooftop,why? Because the air is nice here,the scenery and no one will disturb our study here.

     While eating,we are asking each other questions about the next lesson we will learn from our English teacher.

    Making fun of the words that we don't understand and sharing each other's copy.

   "You know,you should listen more in English." Asami-san suggested while letting out a soft chuckle.

   "Why are you laughing? It's not my fault I don't understand and like English."after saying those words I pouted,she grabbed my lips and squeeze is as tight as possible.

   "Ish hurshs,leh gho."( It hurts,let go.) I tried pulling my lips away from her demonic hands and trying my best to make it less hurt.

   "Ow,why are you like this."I even pointed at her which made her burst into laughter.

   "I'm sorry it's just that you look like a cute duck."she said,oh my so I'm a cute little duck.

  "And why am I a duck,it should be a cat or a dog or maybe a bird." I pulled both of her cheeks with my hands,this is revenge. I laugh evily at my actions,and because of Asami-san's face right now.

    "Shoyo let go,you'll pull my cheeks off of my face."she's pulling my hand away from her cheeks which made it hurt more. I let go of those chubby cheeks because she was about to cry.

    "Your so mean." I laugh hard because of what I did and what she said.

    "Eh your the one who pulled and squeezed my lips first Asami-san."she just pouted and immediately Dodge when I was about to pull to her lips as well.

    The bell ring which indicates that it's time for the next class,we finished our bento and immediately return back to our room.