CHAPTER 37

Sugawara's POV

              Everyday we're trying to approach Hinata but it gets harder day after another. Everytime we get close to him, one of his friends will immediately notice is and they'll leave without telling Hinata the reason.

           They'll just drag Hinata and act all cheerful,trying to get him away from us. And sometimes two or three of his friends will stay to there place and let them leave before looking at us making sure we won't get pass through them.

         I know that they're just being protective of Hinata but it's too much, I admit I was like that too in the past with Hinata but it feels like they don't want Hinata near anyone,not even to his other friends. They would looked at the others like they're some kind of peasants taking a glance at their possession,and that possession is none other than Hinata.

               They're rich that's why it's the way they see people without money, but we're different from them. If we're talking about money of course all of us are rich than them,but I heard recently that they got to sign a contract with the TWIN Company.

         We're having a hard time  to approach him because of that and they won't give us a chance. No matter how much we wanted to apologize,it's no use if this persons are guarding him.

          "We won't have a chance to talk to him if this scenario continues." Daichi said, putting his hands on his chin and thinking hard about something.

           We are currently inside our classroom without anyone,the third year, with our kouhai's are the only ones that here. We're thinking of a way to seperate Hinata's friends away from him for a short period of time so we can talk to him.

                "You're right Daichi-san,at this point we won't be able to talk to him before Christmas break comes."Kageyama said,taking out his phone and trying to call Hinata hoping that were not blocked now.

      He sighed after hearing that his number has been blocked for three weeks. If he's blocked then it means that we're all blocked too.

       "Speaking of Christmas break why don't we go ask Hinata's Mom if he could come with us to Shibazakura Flower Taxinomine Park at Tokyo."Yamaguchi suggested happily,hoping that Hinata will come and his mother will allow it.

        "That's actually a good idea Yamaguchi-kun." Hiro agreed on Yamaguchi's idea,he gave a thumbs up at him.

        It would be a lot of fun in the future if Hinata and Hiro will be able to get comfortable at each other. It would be pretty nice and chaotic with the both of them annoying the hell out of Tsukishima and Kageyama , playing games with Tanaka and Nishinoya and being a soft baby with Yachi.

       "Then let's do that,but first we still need to talk to him before Christmas break starts." Asahi said with a determined look on his face.

          We all nodded on what he said and agreed to it,still trying to come up with a plan to shoo his friends away for a little while.

Kiyoko's POV

            When I heard about the ruckus that happened when we were in trading camp I was so shocked about it. It was the first time that I heard them talk back to their own coaches and to be rude towards other players.

        But the reason was more shocking for me, even I didn't know that I have forgotten about him without knowing. It's the same with Yachi too and the other managers. They were surprised to hear that Hinata has been forgotten and wasn't invited to this important event.

         But it didn't end at that when Coach Ukai announced to everyone that Hinata will be quitting volleyball for good. I don't know if it's true or not but he said that he received a message from Hinata and after receiving it he was blocked.

           Even us, Yachi and me both of us are blocked to every social account of his and when we try to look him up at different account his social medias are all been set to private. No matter how much we try for different ways,there really is no chance to reach him.

          With his friends all over him,everytime these guys that we manage approach him they'll send a chilling glare to us. Those kind of glares that will make your soul run out of it's own body because of the intense intimidation it emits.

         And now I'm looking at this guy's trying to find out a way how to approach Hinata without being notice by his 'guards'. And if those 'guards' allow them to talk to Hinata but Hinata himself won't then it's no use at all.

          They can't force theirselves on Hinata because it will cause him to hate them,us, even more. So we really need to be patient and wait for Hinata to be ready to talk to us.

         "If... wasn't......because of Hiro....... Hinata will.....be here."I heard some mumbles near my left side,and when I looked at it,it was Nishinoya.

       "What are you mumbling Nishinoya?"I ask him gently with concerned all of my friends looked at us,waiting do Noya's respond.

         "If Hiro didn't transfer here,Hinata will still be here if it didn't happened."he speaks louder making every word clear to each person's ear.

           "Nishinoya what are you saying ? You shouldn't point a finger on anyone and blame them." Suagwar said starting to get angry because of how Nishinoya's acting.

          "It's true,if he didn't come here Hinata will still be-"Noya was cut off by Kageyama's punch,landing a clean hit on his face.

         "It wasn't Hiro's fault that we forgot about Hinata,it was ours senpai! No one's to be blamed here except of us!"Kageyama keep on hitting Noya and the latter scan only block his punches.

          "Noya, Kageyama stop that.  And Noya, Kageyama's right all of this is our wrong,we are the one to blame for this not Hiro." Daichi tried to separate them but they are strong enough to drag Daichi.

            Asahi and Tanaka help on breaking the two and preventing them to break some bones.

        "We should be considerate about Hiro,everytime he wanted to tell us about Hinata,he kept forgetting about it because we always cut him of from taking."Suagawara said,trying to make Hiro feel better after hearing what Nishinoya said.

          I can't believe they ended up fighting because of this. But I guess Hinata really is important to all of us.