CHAPTER 55

Hinata's POV

      I just got off of my phone after talking to Kunimi-san about my flight back to Japan. I'm very happy that I can see my my Mom and Natsu again,it's the same with Kunimi-san, I even bought a late Christmas gift for him and for my family.

          We've been in air for more than two hours and a half now,I can't sleep because of the sky and the clouds that are forming together. I saw these thing when going here but I just can't stop to be amazed and stunned towards this pretty things.

           The way how there whiteness is just the same as the color of this private plane, and the blue sky that looks like the eye of French people are just so fascinating for me. As I keep looking at outside the window of my seat,I decided to look around me and saw some of my friends sleeping.

         It's just me, Asami-san,and Ino-kun that are wide awake. Ino-kun kept playing offline games on his phone since there is no internet inside the plane, and Asami-san is doing something that looks hard for me to do.

           "I should take a picture and send it to Kunimi-san later."I said to myself as quietly as I can,but I guess silent places makes the small noises very loud.

        "Who's Kunimi Shoyo?"Ino-kun stopped his game and looked at me curiously putting his phone on his seat.

       "Uhm,you don't know him."I said then putting my phone inside my bag,just to be secure and safe.

        "I know all your friends so tell me who's the Kunimi guy."ah God how could I forgot,he already knew everyone in and out of my school former friends.

          I wanna try finding a way out by poking Asami-san gently not trying to catch Ino-kun's attention of what I'm doing. I was happy when Asami-san stopped doing her work and looked at me but my hope from running away from that question was destroyed when she, herself ask me the same question.

          "Yeah Shoyo why don't you tell us who's that Kunimi person is."she smiled at me, brightly and friendly,maybe in someone's view but for me it's the darkest smile that she did.

        "Eh,I told you it's no one." I said and then tried to stand up from my seat to ran away but I was stop by them and cornered.

         "Why are you keeping it a secret from us?"Ino-kun asked as he reach out for my bag but I was fast enough to take it away from him and hugged it tightly.

          Why can't I keep my secrets from them? They always know that I'm hiding something. Do they have superpowers or something like magic?

            I just want to take some pictures and send it to Kunimi-san but why did it turned out like this,being cornered and ask line a criminal inside the interrogation room. I'm sweating a lot just by looking at their serious faces.

         "Okay,I'll tell you but promise me you won't get mad. Deal?"I said and put my hand in front of them,just in case if they agree and we shake hands.

         "Deal. Now tell us who is it."Asami-san shook my hands,it's the same for Ino-kun,he shook my hand too and grin at me like his planning something evil.

         I breath deeply trying to master up all the courage and braveness that's left inside my body.  I did that for a couple of times before the time of telling them come.

        "Okay, Kunimi-san is one of the persons that forgot me." I said and saw Ino-kun's grinning face change into a serious one.

         Knew it. He wouldn't be able to keep his promise on not getting mad. I was surprised by his sudden action when he breath deeply and look at me .

            "Oh,really then why are you still talking to him like he didn't forgot about you?" He smiled mischievously at me and it made me feel goosebumps.

       "Eh but he genuinely ask me for forgiveness,he didn't force a hug to me. Then when I let him hug me I felt that what he said to me that he was lonely and longing for me was all true." I explained to him,I have many things to say but I pause for a minute to hear what Ino-kun might say.

        "Shoyo,I told you that people don't change that fast. What if he was just trying to trick you and hurt you again?"there it is folks,he exploded like a bomb.

        "But I told you that he was sincere towards me and his apologies. He was crying,he wanted to run to me and he just stayed in a spot knowing that I'll be uncomfortable if he just got close to me."I defended Kunimi-san against Ino-kun and his words.

       Asami-san sighed and then said,"Then why don't you forgive all of them Shoyo. I know that you still want to talk to them and be friends with them again."she smiled after saying that and got back to her work.

      Should I really talk to all of them?

Third Person's POV

       As the plane where Hinata and his friends are,landed in Japan,they immediately smiled and said whoo hoos. They got off the plane as fast as they can and got in another car again before going home.

          Meanwhile in the different houses form Miyagi and Tokyo there was a little commotion that's about to happen.  The people that forgot Hinata has things going on,on their own right now. Everyone that was doing something that time or playing, stopped immediately after the notifications reach their phone.

      Many houses from Tokyo and Miyagi was loud because of the yelling or crying,they kept saying thank you as they read the notifications.

         "You have been unblocked in all social media accounts by littletangerine."

        It was that message that made them into a mess.