CHAPTER 14

Ennoshita's POV

       Hinata cuts me off, everything,the communication,the foods,even I can't walk him home anymore. I know that he's hurt at this situation,who wouldn't be. Being the only one not able to receive anything for the training camp.

       Speaking of training camp, Sensei didn't tell us that's it's an all sport training camp,which means all kinds of sports such as basketball,table tennis,badminton,swimming and many more will be there.

     I really hope that Hinata can go, he'll enjoy it there. He'll have new friends from different clubs,meeting new people and introduce him to different sports would be nice.

      I'm praying that he will go there,intruding there dramatically is a little nice. And tell them " Hey guys, surprise. "and they would be shocked and can't say anything.

      I laugh because of that. We only have 4 days left to prepare and practice. Ah practice is not the same without Hinata,it doesn't feel addicting when I practice with Hiro.

         It's just that the nostalgic feeling that I felt in the past with Hinata was not the same with Hiro. 

      "Ennoshit,practice will continue this instant,get inside now!"I heard Coach Ukai's voice,calling for me, telling me to come in and to continue with the practice.

         We're playing six versus six,we pick up a paper with a written letter A and B,whoever's pick the same letters will be teammates. So team A is consist of me,Asahi,Tanaka, Nishinoya, Kageyam and Tsukishima.

       Our setter and middle blocker complained on how they didn't want to be playing with each other,and they receive a few scolding from Coach Ukai.

        And the team B are Sugawara,Hiro,Daichi,Yamaguchi, Kinoshita,and Narita.  It's a fair split of players I guess.

      The coach blow the whistle,giving us a signal to start the match. The first team who gets the point is our team,with Tanaka slamming the ball down the floor with the help of the perfect set of Kageyama.

       The game continued as everyone started to get exhausted,but still very persistent to finish the match.

        An hour and a half later,the match was finish with Daichi-san's team win with a score of 25-22. Hiro's spikes are strong and sturdy, Nishinoya had a hard time receiving the ball.

     Sometimes Tsukishima was able to stop it,but it gives him a one heck of a time.  Daichi-san's receives are perfect and flawless he can easily communicate with his team without saying anything all he needs to do is pass the ball in the right time,and the right position.

        At our said Asahi and Tanaka are the one's who's attacking,hitting the ball hard enough to make a loud thud.  Tsukishima's block are nice and amazing,the way he move in sync with the spiker of the different team names me stare at him unbelievably.

        Nishinoya's receives are a bit off but,we do everything in our power to make it a easy for him. Kageyama's sets are no flaws,you don't have anything to complain about the way he touches the ball,the way he toss it around the spikers.

       The coach gave us a thirty minute break, so we can rest up a bit and practice again.

Hinata's POV (before Ennoshita gets back to practice)

       It's time to go home now, and I decided to stay here in school for a little bit to practice alone.

      But before that I warmed up first,making my body sweat a little so I can have a rush feeling inside my veins.

        After my warm up,I started tossing the ball and receive it with my limbs perfectly,and repeating the same process for twenty minutes.

      The second thing I'll do is spiking the ball in the wall so it will bounce back to me,and I could him it again. I repeat doing that for ten minutes.

          Then I practice my tossing for fifteen minutes. My services for thirty minutes,my jumps for five minutes,I can say I've improve in all of the basic part of volleyball.

       I was about to finish my third set of jumps when my phone suddenly rings,looking at the caller it was my Mom.

      "Hi Mom,what is it?"Answering my phone while putting back the ball inside my back pack and zippering it.

       "I'm just wondering what time you'll be back home honey."I smiled because of my Mom's gentle voice ringing in my ears.

        "I'm about to go home now. Is Natsu home yet?"I said,wearing my back pack. Walking out of school, I notice that there were shoes squeaking in there,so maybe they're still practicing.

       "Not yet honey,can you pick her up for me?"Mom ask me a favor and as a loving and kind son I will do what she says.

     I smiled before answering back," Yeah Mom I can do that,please wait for us."

      I'm a bit far from the school gate now and I can see Ennoshita-san going out of the gym to get some air.

     Mom hanged up the phone with a thank you and I love you to me. I told her I love her too,it's the same with Natsu.

      I unlock my bike that was being lock in the shed,riding it and going to where Natsu's school is. It took me a six minutes ride with my bike before I reach my destination,the middle school.

       Looking around outside their gate is a little orange whose name is Natsu. She looks adorable right now that's why I took my time looking and admiring her cuteness.

     "Natsu,I'll be the one to to pick you up today so don't think about complaining."I told her,nodding his head and taking my hands putting it in her head.

     "Okay nii-chan,I'll behave."I receive the most cutest answer in my whole life,she even hug me and refuse to let go.

      "Mom I want him to be my nii-chan!"a boy suddenly exclaimed and point his cute little fingers at me,his mom ask him to stop doing that but he doesn't listen until when Natsu speak.

    "No Kiryuu,he's my nii-chan. I'm the only sister of nii-chan."Natsu cling onto my pants and legs tightly,afraid that someone might stole me away from her.

    "Little boy,you can also call me Hinata nii-chan if you see me anywhere."I look at the boy with a smiling face. The boy nod brightly and leave after I he's mother fell ill and uncomfortable.

  "Nii-chan you're the best brother that anyone else."she cheerfully exclaimed.

      "Nii-chan will do anything in this world to make you happy." I promised her,and we rode the bike to the way back home.

      Ah I need to train a lot tomorrow, I need to get much more better for myself.

   I want to practice immediately when I gets home.

........
Sorry guys short update I'm having a migraine right now, it feels like my head is about to explode .