CHAPTER 67

Third Person's POV

        When Hinata heard the sudden confession from the guy he was with he taught that it was some kind of a joke.

         The little tangerines whole face flushed bright red,without missing any part of it,even his ears are also red.

       He didn't pay any attention to it and just chuckled hesitantly,while looking at the people walk past in front of them.

       Happiness filled his whole system,thinking about good things because of the confession that was for him. He was having fake scenarios inside his mind,on what will happen next.

        His really happy that finally someone confesses to him even though it was so sudden and he wasn't prepared for any of it.

          He smiled whole heartedly and face Kunimi,his thinking on how a such fine and handsome man confessed to him and not to someone much attractive.

        Kunimi who's embarrassed of what he did and now hiding his reddish whole  face that heated up after telling Hinata about what he felt.

      He can't look at Hinata right in his eyes now not like last time,that he was more confident and brave to look at him,in his very own eyes.

     The embarrassment that he's feeling right now is eating him from head to toe,without missing a single nerve of his already embarrass body.

       He became timid and silent again, he won't even open his mouth to say a word nor explain himself to Hinata on why he said those things.

        "Hey Kunimi-san you aren't joking about it?"

        The tangerine's voice rang inside Kunimi's ear and made his body flinch being scared to be rejected.

          All he can do is to nod his head sluggishly and covering his whole face with both of his trembling hands while saying 'yes'.

        "Are you shy? Why aren't you talking to me Kunimi-san?"the tangerine's soft voice was like a song to Kunimi's ears,it was being blessed.

Kunimi's POV

          God please don't make him reject me just because of that stupid thing I did. Who in their right mind would confess like that?

       That was so fucking embarrassing,to all the bodies of Earth please pull me down there with you and don't bring me back.

       " Kunimi-san hello,why are you spacing out? Should we go home now? Are you tired already?" Hinata's worried voice bring me back to reality just to see him sweating and worried.

       "I'm okay Hinata,I was just scolding myself for what I said earlier." I said then smiled at him,while wiping his sweat off of his forehead.

        He closed his eyes when my towel hits his forehead and sucking in the sweats from it.

       "So what you said earlier? You weren't kidding?"he ask me while pushing me hand away gently then looked at me with the most adorable face ever.

           May Oikawa-san's confident spirit and proud spirit  posses me for a while so I can answer every question Hinata gives me.

       "I-I really am serious a-about what I told you,don't be disgusted by me." I can't keep a normal face that's why I face the opposite way from him.

        "Hmm, you know I like you too. But I won't accept your confession that easily. You should court me if you really have  feelings for me."he said and smiled.

      "Of course u can do t- WAIT WHAT? YOUR REALLY ALLOWING NE TO?"I yelled suddenly,catching some attention from people.

      "Hmm. I am. And you can do it whenever you want to start."he smiled then hold my hand with both of his.

        "Wait I can't process it all,give me a minute."I said then lowered my head while blushing so hard,harder than what he opened earlier.

     Oh my god, oh my god,did he really allowed me to court him? As in for real? He's not joking about it?

     Maybe God loves me so much that he allowed me to be Hinata's suitor. I should go and place an offering in the shrine later.

         "You really are something Kunimi-san,you told me you like me without hesitation earlier and now you're acting all shy."he laughed sweetly then brush the hair that falls in my face. He turned my my head to face him and smiled.

       "You look more handsome when you look at me. So don't turn your gaze away from me, okay?"he said then look more confident and pretty,with his smiling face that can catch everyone's heart within a glance.

            "Okay I would. And I will never look at anyone other than you."I said then look at him,placing both of our foreheads together while smiling at each other.

         "Stop doing that,it's so embarrassing."after he realized what I did,he pull back and his face turned super red like a tomato.

        "Why are you pulling away? You told me to only look at you."I said then laugh softly while holding his hand.

        "Let's go home. Should I bring you back home?"I asked then stood up from my sit,helping him stand up too.

       "Yeah,but just in front of the school because you have to go home too and it's getting late." His clearly worried about me going home late.

       "Hmm it's okay,I can just ask my Mom to pick me up. You don't have to be worried about me, Hinata."I held his hand and walk we both walk with the bikes in our other hand.

      Walking alone with him as his suitor hits different than walking with him as a friend. It makes me more nervous than the other time I walk with him.

       And holding his hands like this is a gift for me,I won't wash my hands for a week.

       "We should watch the Nationals together."he said then looked me with his eyes shining so brightly and I can see flowers bloom around him.

    " We're here. You should go now."I said the let go of his hand even though I didn't want to.

       "Is it really fine for you to go home late at night? What if your Mom gets mad? Should I wait here with you?"he's hesitating to go home because of me,ack my heart.

       "No, it's okay you should head home now."I said then kiss his both of his hands.

       "Then I'll go first. Be careful okay,don't get hurt. Call me if you got home safe."he said then ride his bike,all I can see now is his shadows getting farther and farther.

       I smiled because my confession was successful and I'm his suitor now. I want to scream my lungs out,but I would be disturbing the neighborhood if I do.

         "What was that Kunimi-san?"I turned around to see Kageyama together with their middle blocker and pinch server.

         Ah, this thing would end up bad I just feel it.

     "I'm courting Hinata."