CHAPTER 33

Hiro's POV

          Ever since the chaos in training camp ended everyone became restless and agitated,and I know the reason why. It's because of Hinata-san,I know that they were like that because of them finding out that they forgot Hinata-san.

        That was the first time I saw all of them act so desperately because of a person as far as I can remember. Kenma-san never really showed emotions like that when he's with me,I think? But looking at them that time I was sad and concerned about them. They were crying nonstop for days and they're acting like it was the end of the world for them if Hinata-san won't talk to them.

         Right now I'm being dragged by everyone because they were looking for Hinata-san and in looking for him too. We don't know where he's hiding but Tsukki said that he might be in the teachers lounge because the teachers are fond of him and they'll let him stay there.

         And there is also one more place for him to hide which is the kitchen,no one's allowed in there if I say no one it means literally no one but Hinata-san is an exception I think.  Sugawara-san told me that he always enter the kitchen without a prior notice and ask the staff there to cook for him,but politely.

         He will always end up being scolded because of his actions,but he always laugh it out. That's why maybe everyone likes him,because he always smile whatever the situation is.

        I know everyone of his classmates think that I'm the reason why they forgot about him but it wasn't my intention,I, also want to be close with Hinata-san but I thought he wouldn't like me because he didn't spoke to even once. Actually I also remember him but I forgot him immediately,cause I have a short term memory loss.

         Everytime I remember Hinata-san and try to tell the team,they will always interrupt me and talk about other things that's why I can hardly remember what I was about to say if they'll ask me on what I was saying.

        If I tell them the truth how I really end up here,maybe they'll be more surprised than the first time I told them. Actually Hinata-san was really the reason why I'm here now. When I first watched them played against Oghiminami,without knowing my attention was already focused on him.

        The way he jump was so elegant that he looked like a bird that was flying freely somewhere. His height wasn't a problem for him,he kept on playing even though he was still clumsy on his receives but his spikes are amazing and eye catching. He was really my inspiration to play volleyball again,that's why I decided to enroll in their school even though I'm two months late,but who cares as long as I get into the same school as my inspiration.

           I liked the tiny giant when I heard that he was his inspiration so I watched some of his games and I can really tell that Hinata-san really like the little giant. Hinata-san is short like him,fast and hit the ball very nice.

        So going back to what's happening right now, I'm being dragged by Sugawara-san this time we are still looking for Hinata-san which is totally hiding away from us. But it won't stop us from looking for him anyways,the more he hides the more we will be encouraged to look for him.

        If we need to make an announcement here inside the school then we'll do it if it's the only way to let him out. I know they miss Hinata so much now,and they're regretting everything they've done. From forgetting Hinata for months and for acting rudely towards his friends from the training camp.

        We were convinced that he wasn't there on camp,the guy who stopped Oikawa-san and Kuroo-san last time,showed us a picture that his with his friends that time.

        It took us the whole hour for break time to look for him but we can't find him and I think his on their room now,chatting and laughing for his friends. I hope that I'll be able to talk to Hinata-san like that too. I don't know if he's angry at me but being able to talk to him would feel really nice.

        We don't have any choice left but to go to our own room and wait for Hinata-san later after school in front of the school.

Ino's POV

        I know that Shoyo's old friends are all looking for him earlier because I was with him and I have a doubt that they'll wait for him later in front of the school,so I better go with him later.

        His heart is not completely healed because of what they did,that's why he run away earlier. He doesn't want to make his wounds any bigger and hurtful. His suffering was already enough to put him into a distressful insight.

         He doesn't know that his actions and expressions are so gloomy but for us we can clearly tell by one look. Everytime he entered the room it feels like his mind is wandering somewhere and his eyes are droopy. He will only return back to his cheerful self once we call for him or we're in front of him.

        I've decided that we'll send him home after class as early as we can so we won't be catch by his ' former ' friends. We'll take him to a store and buy him everything he wants until he forgot about what happened earlier.

          Buying him foods is one of the best thing to calm him or to make him forget bad things. Stuffing him with foods isn't bad either to make him more taller,meh just a joke. I like his shortness,I can tease him about his height whenever I want and of course our mother, Asami,will always back him up.

       Asami was the one who introduced Shoyo to all of us when they became friends. Shoyo said he wants to be friends with us because we're the only once that isn't his friend yet that time. Everyone in the room were all his friends and I wouldn't doubt that because his personality is really nice, his cheerful and he easily gets flustered.

        So a few more approach from him and all of us became friends that are really inseperable. And because of that we gradually come to each other's house and have fun,sometimes will have sleepovers. Calling each others mother's mom,and comfortably resting on each house whenever we have a sleepover.

          Even though Shoyo's house is small we never really complained because we know his status in life and we don't judge him because of that. Instead we really enjoyed it,the first time we have a sleepover at their house we ended up sleeping on the floor and Asami is sleeping in Shoyo's bed. We talked a lot of things that night,and we also talked about Shoyo being ignored.

         And after that we kept on playing games until midnight and Shoyo's mom told us to stay quite because his sister was asleep. We were all so nervous that time because we thought that Mom would scold us but she didn't instead she told us to stay awake as we want and we are allowed to talk but we should minimize the tone a little.

       A let's stop here for a while,cause our teacher is here already. I'll have to tell the others that we'll walk Shoyo home later.