CHAPTER 68

Third Person's POV

          The most awaited day has finally come,the Nationals Winter High which are held to show talents from different prefecture,are all coming.

           The Itachiyama who have the best spiker in Japan goes too are always present,and the foxes from Inarizaki who has the best setter.

       Also the one,where the small little seagull goes,the Kamomedai High School,this school have someone that moves like Hinata,and jump exactly like him.

            The Nekoma team and the Fukurodani team are also here and of course the Karasuno high school,this the thing they're waiting for the most.

          They can show everyone how strong they are and how determine they are to win,they also want to show the certain tangerine how much they improved.

          The only thing they can think right now is to show the tangerine that  forgiving them wasn't a wrong choice or thing to do.

          Tanaka and Nishinoya are very excited to be seen by their kouhai,they can't even stop talking about him being amazed on their new moves.

           Smile,a wide smile are plastered on their faces,the excitement that they can't contain are overflowing like a water from a faucet.

          The three third year's are keeping their team mates in check while checking out their bags that are put aside in the cold floor of the building.

           The three second years which are Ennoshita, Narita,and Kinoshita are sitting on a bench quietly and closing their eyes to rest after the long travel.

          Hiro is the only one who looks excited out of all the first years in the team,the other three looks like they aren't in the mood to play.

         They're faces are all poker face and look so bitter, especially Kageyama who's been frowning since they travel.

         Maybe they wasn't able to move on from what happened the light they saw Kunimi and Hinata together,and maybe they still can't believe what they heard.

           The look on their faces are too much for Hiro to look at,so he just averted his attention to the others cause he knows that something is going on.

            So he decided t give them some space and time to think about whatever's going on inside their head.

            Tsukishima isn't a kind of person to think about anything that will lose his focus in the upcoming game,and he doesn't show any of his facials.

          That made Hiro even more curious on what happened to the three of them. He just shrugged off and began to streaming and warm up.

        Hinata and Kunimi came together and step inside the arena at the same time as they agree on to do so,while holding each other's hand.

           Both of them are wearing a mask to be less exposed from other people,like Oikawa and the others.

              Kunimi was the one who proposed that kind of thing,he doesn't want to be interrupted if he's with Hinata,he wants to be alone with him.

       And Hinata who doesn't have any clues on why do they have to wear a mask just followed with the flow,wore it.

        He's face is heating up and turning red because he's shy on holding Kunimi's hand in front of many people that are looking at them as they step inside the arena.

          The two take a seat a little far away from the team to surprise them if they started playing. Hinata immediately saw Yamaguchi with Kageyama and Tsukishima as they sit.

        It's a rare scene to see the three of them together without any quarrels and mockery.

         They're just quiet and sitting on the bench,looking at nowhere or maybe at the courts floor? They're keeping a straight face and squinted brows.

        Or that's just what Hinata thought,but if he know what's really happening inside their minds he might stay away from them for a while.

      "Did you get home safe that night Hinata?"

     Kunimi questioned Hinata as he notice that the guys attention weren't on him instead it was on his former teammates.

       "Yeah I did,thanks to you Kunimi-san."

       The innocent and oblivious little tangerine answered him and then smile inside of his mask,but he's eyes are also smiling.

          The two of them just kept on talking and talking as their hands are still attached without any plans of letting each other one go.

          They enjoyed the warmth that they can feel on their hands,and the feeling of holding your crush's hands are out of the gutters feeling.

       "Aaaahh,shoyooooo!"

      Nishinoya Yuu,number 4 the libero of Karasuno and also called as the Guardian Deity spotted them and shouted enough for them to hear.

      He's running while waving his hands at them,Hinata was about to wave back but Kunimi stop him and he's the one who did the waving,while using the hand he was using to hold Hinata's hand.

        Nishinoya stop at his tracked slowly and the smile on his face are gone. But he still continued to walk up to them and said;

      "I didn't know that you two are dating."

Author's note:

   Hey guys I'm sorry for the short update,I'm just really really tired because of the modules and videos that I need to do. I wanted to update a little bit longer but I'm getting really sleepy,I didn't have a decent sleep since monday,so please forgive me if you don't like the new update. Feel free to tell me guys☺️❤️