CHAPTER 7

Sugawara's POV

     It's already 2 pm so we are ready to go home right now. All we need to do is wait for our train to go home. I feel really sleepy right now because of tiredness that's occupying my whole body forcing me to lay down and rest.

    As I've told you yesterday,I have this feeling that something's missing and I already know what or who it is. I was uncomfortable yesterday because we weren't complete, Ennoshita wasn't here yesterday.

    I only remember that when I was about to sleep, i remembered that Ennoshita wasn't able to come because of some family affairs.

    I watched my friends having fun waiting for the train instead of getting annoyed. They're playing something that if you lose you would be flick in the forehead or in the wrist.

    But of course our dear Tsukishima wasn't joining he's exactly looking at them like he doesn't know them at all.

    Daichi and Asahi are talking to each about the practice tomorrow or maybe they won't even go to practice and I know some of us won't.

   Who wouldn't get tired for the 5 hours travel and walking through out Chiba.

    The cause of it? Of course it's Hiro,no one was able to reject him or protest at his decisions. Wherever he wants to go, they go. Whatever he wants to eat,they will buy it. And whatever he wants to do they will do it.

   They even dance inside a restaurant which made us feel embarrassed because of their craziness. Me, Daichi, Asahi, Tsukishima and Kageyama were lowering our heads our looking at something,while Kinoshita and Narita was filming them while laughing.

   But at the end they scolded by Daichi and told them to say sorry to the owner which made in fact the owner didn't mind. She even told us that they have a costumer who dance in her restaurant because he like the song. She said that he dance without getting embarrass at his self.

    "Suga-san the train's almost here, snap out of your thought." I look at Yamaguchi's hand that was holding my right shoulder.

    " Oh yeah sorry." I smiled, reassuring him that nothing's wrong.

    "Okay,by the what are you thinking,that it made you think so deeply and you won't even respond even though I called you for many times."I chuckled at him,while he was just staring at me with confused face.

   " Ah,I just remembered what happened in the restaurant earlier,it was so funny and embarrassing." He smiled at me,feeling what exactly I feel.

  We look at each other's eyes and laugh silently,not attracting others attention.

    "To all the passengers of the next train to Miyagi,please do not leave your things unattended and enjoy your ride."

  The passengers slowly got in line, so we can enter the train without pushing each other.

   Once we enter the train we found a spot where all of us can sit  and enjoy talking at each other.

5 hours later~~

   We arrive at Miyagi and all of us are taking different ways to go home and take a rest.

   The three of us Daichi, Asahi and me are going at the same way. Kinoshita and Narita are living together like us, and the first years with Noya and Tanaka.

    "I had fun today and of course yesterday." Asahi blurted out of nowhere, literally nowhere.

    "Yeah I enjoyed watching the first years have fun." Daichi agreed with Asahi, and me I would totally agreed.

     The way the first have fun earlier was a lot different when they're playing volleyball. They look like kids who got out for the first time and play with his new friends.They look like a little kid with a mature body.

   "Yeah me too especially Tsukishima and Kageyama,who would've know that they can act like that."I added,while remembering the face they were making earlier.

    "Your right, no one know it's the first time they do something like chasing each other while throwing things.

    They're not in their usual self where they always at each other's throat,ready to hit one's face.

      "And Hiro and Yamaguchi's was just laughing at them. The way they laugh is contagious." Daichi said while smiling at us.

    "Yeah he's like a sun."

Ennoshita's POV
(the day they go to Chiba and before Hinata go to his friends house)

    As you all know I wasn't able to come at the outing because of our family affairs.

     We just had some conflicts with our uncle. But it was resolved immediately by my grandpa.

   I'm on my way  home now to my parents house 'cause we gathered at my grandparents house.

  I have a quick rest in a park because it's so tiring to walk from that far. Suddenly I heard faint sounds of ball being dribbled or maybe received by someone.

   Following the faint sounds of ball that turned loud as I got closer. Looking at a orange headed boy, a little taller than Noya, and holding a volley ball and his back is facing me so he can't see me.

    And then I remembered, it was Hinata,one of our team mates. Then why is he here? Why isn't he with them?

    Confusion wrapped around my mind,asking a lot of questions inside my head. They always have Hinata by their side,they don't even let him be alone.

  So why? Looking at Hinata doing some low receive,where he throw's the ball not high enough and receiving it perfectly with his limbs,tossing the ball back in the air.

    He didn't even notice me,he was so drawn in practicing his receives and he even scratch his head if he can't do it perfectly.

    After doing some of the receive he did something I didn't imagine he can do. He's tossing the ball, I mean tossing as like how Kageyama sets the ball.

   Those short and fragile fingers that look like it would break if you hold it tightly is tossing a ball in the air right now. Doing it like how Kageyama do it, the way his fingers toss the ball look elegant and graceful enough to be impressed.

     "Hinata? What are you doing here?" I mastered all my courage to interrupt and ask him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi to the few people who was reading my story. Thank you for supporting me and I appreciate your support guys it gives me motivation🤗❤️