CHAPTER 49

Third Person's POV

         As the group of friends travel from the hotel where they were staying to the popular Eiffel tower,they felt excited to see the how tall and how stunning it would look like closer to them. While they were in the car,their eyes was stuck outside,looking at the people walking down the streets and buildings.

          All of them were fascinated by different aura that the streets were giving off, their mouth hung open when they saw the Eiffel tower from where they are. They all didn't expect that it would be that beautiful and detailed.

            As they got near the the building the excitement that built up inside them were growing bigger and bigger,every each and one of them tried to hide their excitement by putting on a straight face or just smiling casually like how they always do,but not for our little tangerine.

          His mouth that was hung open earlier,was stretched as wide as it can because of the amazement he felt towards the tower in front of them. His eyes that sparkled everytime he sees something that catch his attention,like the shops that was full of clothes,and bakeshops.

        He doesn't care if he looks like a child to his friends by acting all excited at those small things,but he doesn't know that his friends are the same as him. They don't want to look like children's in front of their beloved friend,it will be embarrassing for their whole being.

         Their drivers parked the car when they got off and walk close to the popular Eiffel tower,their excitement grew bigger when they saw how much  bigger it is up close. They were fascinated by the size of it,they didn't thought that it would be this huge.

          Hinata was the first one to get all excited,he immediately ask Shion to take a photo of him with a background of the tower. The other foreign look at the red head with amazement in their eyes and smiles listed on their faces,they see Hinata as a happy kid not a teenager.

          Who would think that this person is a high schooler with that child like height and that face. Most of the foreigners were attracted to him because of the aura he gives off,his bright smile that can almost blind everyone that was looking at him.

        His friends joined him on taking pictures of theirselves, the tower, the stolen shots of people that were attractive for Hinata and the clear blue sky that meets the calm sea. They are enjoying their first day of tour pretty much that they wish to not go home anymore.

       The tangerine excitedly ran closer to the tower that a single pipe bar looks bigger than him,and he was enjoying it to be honest. His friends laugh at him or should I say his height because he was so small compared to the other foreigners that was taking a picture beside him.

           He just pouted and proceeded on taking pictures in his phone camera and his newly bought once,he took stolen shots of his friends,where they look so good looking and fascinating. But not everything on his camera were all good photos some are funny ones.

                There was one where he was being chased by Ino because he took a photo of him yawning and the latter clearly look like a vampire that woke up after a thousand years of sleep. The other one was Asami and enri looking so grumpy because they were so done of all the dumb things their friends are doing.

         They were enjoying their time when one of the foreigners got close to them,and suddenly interrupted their sweet bonding. It turned their precious bonding into a disastrous one,when one of the unknown guy suddenly grope Hinata's ass without his consent.