CHAPTER 10

Continuation of Tanaka's POV

"You shouldn't do that kind of thing Tanaka."Daichi-san said and slap the back of our heads,which really hurts.

" Daichi-san you shouldn't hit them that hard."aw,Tsuki is protecting us. We look at him,hopefully that he's concerned about us but no he just smirk at us and said something that made us angry.

"What if they become more stupid or dumb." The smug and satisfied look in his face,is so irritating I wanna bite his toes off.

"Respect your senpai's Tsukishima!"the angry little bird beside me,my friend Noya,is fuming with angry right now.

"Noya-san,you look more like a middle schooler that a second year."he kept insulting Noya and teasing him.

He never get tired of doing that. Daichi-san told as again that I shouldn't follow or spy on Ennoshita, whatever our captains order I will follow them or maybe not.

You know me,I don't listen to Daichi-san. I will do want I want and want I want is to follow Ennoshita tommorow.

Hinata's POV

When I got home, I greeted my mom and sister who got home first than me. After that I told them that I will be on my room to do some homework.

As soon as I step inside my room,I came running to meet my soft bed,the smell of sunlight that hit the sheets on my bed all day hit my nose.

I'm happy,so happy because now one of my friends remembered me and what's even better is he's sending me home and bringing me lunch.

It's been so long since I felt this happy,even my new friends doesn't send me home. It's a new feeling,being with the person who remembered me and with the new friends I made. If I'm talking to Ennoshita-san I always remember the dumb things in the past that I did and he will always scold me if Daichi-san had enough of my stubbornness.

But it still feels more nice if all of our teammates could go home together,like we used to.

I get up from my bed,pushing myself to stand even though I don't want to. I open my bag looking for my homeworks and answering them with so much confidence that I can get them all correct,but not Math though we all know that I'm a big loser for Math.

I answered literature first,then English,P.E, and so on, till I come face to face to the almighty but not so easy Mathematics. I fake crying,my mind going crazy by just thinking on how to solve this problems.

Calling Enri, right now and ask him for answer or it's better to just drag him here and let him do all my work.

But it will be unfair for my classmates if Enri would answer this. I sighed deeply in frustrations,feeling down and disappointed at myself cause I can't answer even one question.

"Nii-chan! Mom said it's time for dinner,get down here now."you can hear Natsu's voice from downstairs and maybe it can be heard to some house because of her loud voice.

"Coming and I have to ask Mom something."I clean up my things putting them in order above the table and going downstairs to eat.

"What's for dinner Mom?"I hope it's tonkatsu,I'm really craving for it for a few days.

" We have katsudon and shrimp soup honey. Why,do you want something else?" Mom look at me,questioning me with those eyes.

"No,it just that I'm craving for some tonkatsu."I shyly answered her,while smiling awkwardly.

"Yeah me too,I wanna eat tonkatsu. Can we have it for breakfast tomorrow Mom?"Natsu doesn't like to eat tonkatsu but whatever I eat she would eat it too.

"Of course sweetie, Mom will cook you whatever you and nii-chan's want to eat."she smiled at us brightly and we thank her for preparing our food.

"Thanks Mom."

"Thank you Mom."

"Itadakimasu."after saying thanks for the food,we dig in,eating happily.

"Btw Shoyo, how was school? Did you not practice again today? You forgot your shoes here." Yeah Mom doesn't know that I stop going to practice,it's not that I literally stop,I just came there two to three times a week.

"Uhm,sorry Mom maybe I forgot about that because I was in a hurry." I lived to her again,I repeat,again. What should I say ' Mom I'm being ignored that's why I don't go to practice.'

I wouldn't tell her even if u end up quiting the team. Hello,why should I make her worry and make her feel bad about it.

"Oh is that so,then it's good if you keep practicing and sometimes you should practice by yourself if they're not with you."my Mom intently look at me like she knows something bad is going on.

"Of course Mom,nii-chan will be the next little giant so he need to practice harder and beat everyone."Natsu exclaimed looking so excited and even point her small finger at me while smiling innocently.

"Yeah, nii-chan will become the little giant for Natsu."I told her,which made her happy and smiling while eating.

"It's good to hear honey,but do you not intend to play arch-"j cut off my Mom,I don't wanna hear those words and she knows that.

"Mom I told you I'm not going to touch those things again. And you know the very reason why."I looked at her with regret and sadness coating my eyes.

"Nii-chan what is it? Tell me,tell Natsu. What are you gonna play?" I laugh softly on the way Natsu behave herself. Getting all excited on small things,and being happy without knowing or noticing the atmosphere.

"When you're old enough Natsu. I promise nii-chan will tell you."I promise her and patting her head,she smiled and nodding her head unctrollably.

Her head almost his the table if I didn't stop it in time,she would literally be crying now,but she laughed it off and then all of us laugh.

Ah I love my family, I hope will be able to see each other soon Father. I miss being with you, by your side always not leaving you.

Afterwards we finish eating, I'm supposed to be washing the dishes tonight but Natsu want to do it with me so I let her.

I pull a short chair that she can step on so he can put the plates and cups back to the rack. We enjoyed doing works together like sweeping the floor,watering the plants,washing plates,and many more.

After washing the dishes,Natsu decided that she want's to sleep by my side. We tuck ourselves in bed after we wash up and fall asleep having such good dreams.