CHAPTER 51

Hinata's POV

     We just spent days on going out and having fun around here,and we didn't even notice that today is Christmas Eve,how could we. Right now we're all looking for a gift for each other and it's a little hard because these gifts are all pretty and nice.

           All of us will buy seven gifts for each person,and it will cost a lot of money for me and not for them,maybe. I'll just buy them some cheap t-shirts or keychains I thought, but of course,I'll make sure that they would totally like it.

       I can't buy expensive things for them because I'm capital POOR and BROKE right now,without allowance from my Mom to receive this month. Because I used all up my allowance for this month the week before last week,I ended up using it on foods and useless unnecessary things.

        But thank God I have some money which I save up bit by bit for this kind of event,I wanted to buy gifts and souvenirs for Mom and Natsu when I get home. I want to give them things that are only available here in France, and I want to buy them something with my own money.

        "Shoyo are you coming with us?"Asami-san ask and gestured the way to the car,I shake my head off.

       "Not today Asami-san,I'll go with Kiba-kun and the others today."I said, politely rejecting her offer to go with them.

       "It's no problem Shoyo,just make sure to be safe with them okay."Asami-san ruffled my hair and I smiled at her, assuring her that I'll be safe because I'm with Kiba-kun and Enri-kun.

         Being with the second most serious person next to Asami-san,I'm sure that nothing wrong will happen to me. If one look from Asami-san is able to make them shut up,for Enri-kun it only took one word for him and it's the word STOP.

         If he says stop to us,we really need to stop,cause he's getting annoyed or he can't put up with our stupidity and dumbness. And not just that,we also need to stop from doing embarrassing things around him, we'll end up getting smacked in the head.

         "Enri make sure that they won't do anything stupid inside the car."Ino-kun commanded, Enri-kun just nod his head for reply and went inside the car.

         I followed behind him,I took a seat at the back together with Kiba-kun and Enri-kun is in the shotgun seat,next to Sasaki-san. Sasaki-san is Kiba-kun's personal driver for seven years already.

      The seven of us will be going to two different stores so that we won't see what kind of gifts we would buy for each other except for the person who were with us. But of course they'll know the gift but not the person to be given with.

       "Sasaki-san let's go to the Centre Commercial Beaugrenelle,its near the tower so it's a nice spot."Kiba-kun ordered and Sasaki-san just answered politely saying yes.

        "Shoyo,here's the money Mom wants me to give you,buy anything you want with it."Enri-kun handed me a big stash of money,this maybe worth 10,000 US dollars and this money is too much for me.

          What am I supposed to buy with this kind of me,I'm not buying the whole mall with this too much money.

        "Enri-kun tell Auntie that this is too much,just give me a thousand and it's fine with me." I tried giving back the money to him but he doesn't want to take it from me.

          "I told you Mom gave this to you Shoyo,I have no rights to take it from you."Auntie why did you give me this much,I'm not even your son. She's really spending too much money.

         I fish out my phone from my pocket and tried contacting Auntie's number but no one's answering. It feels like she knows that I'll try to give back to her the money and immediately decided to ignore the phone call.

       "Mom's not available today,she's with Dad right now,preparing for Christmas Eve."Enri-kun said,clearly knowing that I'm trying to call Auntie and give back the money.

         "Shoyo just take the money,and why don't you buy something for Aunt  Mio if you're that guilty to receive money from her."actually Kiba-kun sometimes uses his brain for things like this.

        He's helpful at times like this,what he said was true I should buy Auntie something that she really likes jn exchange of giving me too much money,but I'm still surprised to hold this much money.

         "Wow this place is really huge,like huge huge. This is no joke,I can get lost here." I was starstruck when we stepped in inside the mall we'd go.

        There are different shops that look expensive here inside,some restaurant,some designer shops like Channel,Balenciaga,Dior,and many more. This mall is so sick,it's bigger than the ones in Japan,the floors are shining,the lights are so bright that it's able to blind me and the people here inside.

           "Do you want to go straight shopping or youu wanna eat first?" Kiba-kun ask Enri-kun and rubbed both of his hands.

          "Let's go shopping first,we ate breakfast before we leave so it's okay,right Shoyo?"Enri-kun looked at me and I nodded and I smiled. The food that I ate earlier were all gone now and I'm feeling hungry but it's okay I'll just buy something to eat while shopping later.

         "Yeah,I'm not that hungry. So we should just go shopping first."I excitedly said and walk off first,to everyone knows where.

         They just followed behind me and looking for things they'll buy. I stop at this one designer shop which is PRADA,and looked for the most cheapest clothes I can see. I picked up the brushed over sized winter coat which cost $1,433.00 and it's the cheapest one.

       That winter coat is for Asami-san,I'll buy something from a different store for the guys. Kiba-kun and Enri-kun pick something and pay it and that's what I did too.

       "What is this?" Kiba-kun just popped out of nowhere and tried to look at what's inside the paper bay but j was fast enough to smack his hands away.

        "Hey no looking."I said and hold the paper bag tightly. He just laughed and gave the thing he bought to Sasaki-san for him to hold.

       "Kiba,bring your own bag. Don't let Sasaki-san bring it."Enri-kun said and scolded Kiba-kun for making Sasaki-san a chaperone.

         He took the paper bag from Sasaki-san and bring it himself,so now the three of us has something on our hands.

          This shopping time will be fun and a little chaotic I think.