CHAPTER 35

Hinata's POV

          Good morning everyone,it's me your only tangerine rising from his bed and wiping off saliva's from its mouth. I just woke up from the most scariest dream I ever had, I thought it was true because the images were so vivid.

           My dream was I'm being chase by someone I don't know and they're trying to do something bad me. When I look back for them and they look so big and chubby to look at. They're like some monsters you see in cartoons or movies.

           I thought I was gonna die in my dreams when those people captured me but when they got closer,I was so surprised when I saw them up close. The person who were running after me are meat buns and other food that I usually eat.

       If I know from the start that they were the foods I usually ate,I wouldn't be scared instead I will chase them and eat them. Who wouldn't eat those yummy foods,who in their right mind will reject this?

            So I ate everything there, I became a cute giant and those foods look like some balls in my dreams and I didn't let a single one of them go to waste or escape.

         "Shoyo-nii you'll be late if you don't get up now." Natsu was in front of my now open door,and her hands are on her waist.

       "Okay Natsu,can you bring Nii-chan's uniform her?"I ask her,because my uniform is hanging in the wall behind the door.

         She nod her head and stepping on my chair and successfully reaching out for my uniform. She came to me,putting my uniform beside me and hugging me saying good morning.

         I hugged and greeted her back,kissing her forehead before entering the shower and making her leave to eat her breakfast. After I entered the bathroom,I took off my cute dinasaur pajamas and throw it in the clothes rack.

          Opening the shower and setting it to a cold temperature is the nicest thing of all in the morning. The cold refreshing water that trickle all over my body, the scent of soap and shampoo that are mixing together perfectly that would made me so addictive to it is so nice.

        While closing my eyes I remembered what happened yesterday on how I treated Tsukishima and not letting him talk to me. I felt a little pity and guilt towards him and my actions but I think he deserves it.

         If he really wanted to talk to me he should've ask me peacefully even though I rejected him for a few times. He shouldn't drag me and bring me to a place I'm not familiar with and act like he'd do something to me if I won't talk to him.

         That's the rudest way of asking someone to talk to them. He's smart but at the same time dumb,stupid and inconsiderate. He doesn't care about someone's feelings,he always do what he wants,he never ask if I'm okay or if I would like to talk to him.

          I shook off those thought out of my head and finishing my bath in a couple more minutes. Walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrap around my waist tightly.

        "Nii-chan why are you so slow,well be late if you keep it up."Natsu banged at my door,she always hated being late at school so I dressed as fast as I can and open my door.

          Revealing my cute little sister with her cute pouty face,her hands are on her waist and looking at me like she's mad. I ruffled her well brushed hair to the point that it became messy again.

       "Aw my little sister is so cute. Come here Nii-chan will carry you"after saying that,I open my arms as wide as I can to make her jump in to me,which she did.

        Walking down the stairs while carrying her is a little bit dangerous because one wrong step and we'll end up rolling down this said stairs. Because I woke up late and we're about to get late,I didn't have the time to eat breakfast so I grab one lunch box because my lunch was already done.

          I filled the lunch box that I grabbed with foods like eggs,Onigiris,shrimps, bacons,cucumbers and some fruits like tangerine,grapes and some muffins. And that will be my breakfast at school later.

         After that both me and Natsu walked out of the house saying goodbyes to our mom and telling her to have a good day.

       "Take care guys,I'll wait for you here. I'll kick some delicious foods for dinner."my mom said,waving bye at us and smiling. All foods are yummy and the best when Mom's the one whose cooking it.

         I'll really look forward to it,I hope there's some of my favorite foods. After thinking about foods I drop Natsu off her school and waited for her to go inside before I leave.

         Right now I'm eating my breakfast here peacefully when my friends entered and the peace I was always looking for is now disturbed.

        "Shoyo,what is that? Feed me that one,and that one."Shion-kun said and pointing out the foods he wants me to feed him. Oh if you're wondering that I'm calling him Shindo-kun now and not Shindo-san it's because he said that it doesn't sound right if it's 'san',it makes him look like that he's  not close enough to me which is the opposite.

         I pick up the shrimp and bacons with my chopstick and feed it to him. He ate all that with only one bite,how big is his mouth to be able to put it in all at once.

           After he munch and gulped down those food straight to his stomach he was slap behind his neck by Enri-kun which made him almost choke.

        "Why would you do that? You know I'm eating."the surprised and irritation from Shindo-kun's voice are kind of clear to my hearing.

        "You already ate,why would you ask Shoyo to feed you with his food if he doesn't even got to eat breakfast at home."I knew eat Enri-kun would be able to tell that I didn't eat at home at all.

       "Eh Shoyo,you didn't eat at home? Why? Did you wake up late again?" Kiba-kun would always be straight forward to me,and will ask me questions right away.

        I just nodded and continue eating my foods,sometimes feeding Shindo-kun and Ino-kun. He ended up asking me to feed him too,cause he said he's hungry too.

        "Ino what are you doing? You're being a child again,you're eating all of Hinata's food."Asami-san said and pull the two away from me,thanks Asami-san I'll be able to eat this all.

         "I want Mom's cooking, Shoyo tell her that you want to feed me."Ino-kun said not referring to his own Mom but instead he's referring to my Mom.

           Did I not tell you or I just forgot that they're all calling my own Mom-'Mom'. That's what I do with their Mom's too,and their Moms will let me call them that too.

         "It's okay Asami-san,let him eat maybe his really hungry."I gestured him to come closer to me which he did thankfully and not causing a reason to argue between them.

       "Miyuu-kun do you want this muffin? You've been looking at this when you say here.

         I gave him my one and only muffin left, because this two glutton ate all of them,I didn't get to taste it. This pigs are clearing mg lunch box at a fast pace.

        I just let them do as they want,I drinked my water and gave them my foods. They gladly accept it without saying thank you.

     Are they really rich or just pretending,these two eats so messy like they never ate for the past few years.

         "Hey Shoyo look outside,that's your teammate right? He's looking at you with those creepy eyes." Miyuu-kun said before pointing out the person who was outside our room and looking at me directly.

        I didn't believe that he'll really go at this point just to maybe talk to me?