CHAPTER 9

Ennoshita's POV

   I'm packing my things right now,getting ready to leave the gym. Cause I made a promise to Hinata that I would make it up to him.

    I started waiting for him outside the school since Monday. I'm on walking with him until he gets home safely or we're just buying some meat buns on the way home.

    "Guys I'm leaving." I notify them,telling them that I'm going home on my own.

     " Oh okay,be careful on your way home."Asahi said and wave at me for goodbye's,the other did it as well.

    I know that they won't notice it that I'm going home earlier than them for now. But if I continued taking Hinata home they will immediately be curios and bothered.

    Tanaka and Noya will surely follow me,so I should be more meticulous on my way home or even when going out of school.

     I wave back at them before stepping out of the gym. Goin straight to the gate of the school,waiting for  Hinata to go out.

     It only take a few minutes for him to get out with his friends. They are laughing brightly and his true smile is so blinding, not like the fake one I saw  last Sunday.

    "Hinata, did you have extra activities,that's why your late?" I ask him,because everytime I got here he will go out immediately.

    " Yeah I'm sorry Ennoshita-san."he looked shy,his ears turning red and looking away.

     "Hinata are you going home with him again?" Tsubasa-san said with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

    "Yeah. Do you wanna walk with us?"he offered him, I won't protest or against about it because I'm making it up to him remember.

   "Yeah,yeah. Me too,I wanna tag along. You'll let me come right?" Ino exclaimed, looking at Hinata excitedly.

    His eyes shining bright like some lights on streets. Hinata of course nodded allowing him to come with us.

   All of his friends agree in an instant,without hesitations. They know that Hinata's house is far from your average distance house.

   Their house is near the mountains and it's pretty deserted compared to small villages. We stop by at a certain convenient store to guys some drinks and food for Hinata.

    I was surprised on how they treat him, they bought everything he picks up and they didn't even bother buying one for their selves. Hinata picked up some a lot of chips,cookies,drinks and it won't be enough fo him if there's no meat buns.

     They all payed for his food and I didn't have the chance to buy him anything because it feels like they don't want me to be near him,especially Asami.

    She kept glaring at me if she got the chance. When I looked at her,she would turn away and pretend like she's talking to her friends.

    And if you're curios to which store did we go. We didn't go to Coach Ukai's, Hinata said he doesn't want to see coach.

    Maybe his so mad at all of us that he didn't want us to see his face. But of course,him being ignored is our secret.

    We reached Hinata's house,bidding goodbye's at each other before he got inside his house.

   "You should stop sending Hinata home."Miyuu said with a serious look in his face.

     "Hinata doesn't need any of you." Shion added and glaring at me,this is the worst part in walking Hinata home with them.

   Even if it's my first time walking with and being alone with them I already know that it would end up to this kind of situation.

   "Excuse me,but you don't have a say if I want to send him off."answering them,of course I made a promise to Hinata that I will not forget him anymore.

    "It's better if you just forget about him like what you did in the past." I know I ignored him but it wasn't intentional. I look at Tsubasa who just said those words.

    "If you want to criticize me it's better if we don't it here. Let's go to a place far away from here."I told them because we are still in front of Hinata's  house.

Tanaka's POV

   It's been three days that Ennoshita has been going by himself,earlier than anyone else. If others didn't notice it of course I would, Ennoshita and I have been friends since freshman years.

    I would know immediately if something's off about him or bothering him. And at my investigation, Ennoshita's being really suspicious it feels like it's not about his family problems anymore.

     The day before yesterday I saw him with someone but I didn't get to see his face or even his hair color because Ennoshita's blocking him.

    I just ignored it thinking that it's one of his friends. But no, I can't ignore it,yesterday he bought another extra lunch box and ask someone to give it to a first year.

    I think he's not telling us something, maybe he's courting someone. If he is, I will help him because I'm his bro,and his my bro except Noya and Hiro.

    "Hey guys,it's the third time that Ennoshita leave the gym earlier. Aren't you curious about it? It feels like his hiding something."I opened up a conversation because of my curiosity.

    "Yeah your right bro, I notice it earlier."Noya,my bro said while acting like his confused.

    "Maybe he just have things to do at home Tanaka-senpai."my cute kohai called me senpai again,my heart.

    "Yeah maybe Hiro's right,maybe their family matters wasn't sorted out yet." Suga-san agreed with Hiro while practicing his serves.

      "Yeah Tanaka-san, you shouldn't jump to conclusions too." Yamaguchi said to me, his wiping his sweat off of his body and going back to practice.

    "But my bro,isn't wrong though. Enno has been acting suspiciously since Monday." that's right my bro, your curious too right? We really are bro's,we always think of the same thing.

     "And he always brings extra lunch box since Monday and asking someone to give it a certain first year who,we don't know." I explained, telling them everything I saw and observed.

    "Maybe for his sister." Asahi said not being sure of what he spouted.

    "He don't have a sister." I shortly told him.

    "Maybe his courting someone." Kageyama said, popping out of nowhere giving us all an short period of heart attack.

   "Yeah,we shouldn't get involve about this,and Kageyama please don't speak without letting us know or giving us a warning." Suga-san said and lightly scold Kageyama because of popping out of nowhere.

   "We should spy at him bro."me and Noya look at each other sharing one thought with each other.

    Just thinking about it makes me feel so excited and unsettled. We felt a cold piercing stare from none athor than Daichi-san.