CHAPTER 6

Hinata's POV

Once again my phone keeps on vibrating,notifying me the post of my teammates where I could tell that they're happy with Hiro.

I'm currently outside the house of my friend's house, all of my friends are playing in the backyard,some are making breakfast and me,I'm sulking here watching the road.

I'm not mad at Hiro neither hate him,why would I hate a person who makes my team smile and laugh uncontrollably.

Hiro is the perfect description of an angel,and me,I'm nothing,I'm just an annoying kid for them. A kid who doesn't know what to do anything by himself. A kid who always disturbed others for his own good or wants.

Looking at their photos on social medias made my heart hurt a lot,it feels like I'm being stab a thousand times in my chest.

Their smile that reach through their ear,the happiness which is vicible in their eyes even though it's only a photo.

The way that they interact with each other is very different from the way they interact with me. Not even once they ask me to go on a weekend vacation but for Hiro they do.

They never invited me to any of their houses but they invited Hiro,they never smile or laugh that much around me but they do if it's Hiro.

"Our dear Hinata,what are you looking at you phone?" Shion-san ask me while putting his hands on my shoulder.

"My friends Shion- san."i put my phone straight to his face so he can see my friends having fun without me.

"They look happy here. And why aren't you in the photo?" I wonder why too,why I'm not in there.

"That's because I'm here Shion-san and I wasn't invited."I smiled awkwardly at him.

"Why aren't you invited? Your so cute and so fun to be with."he said with a faint of concern in his voice,and a troubled face.

"I don't know,maybe they like the new guy to have fun with instead of me." I laugh a little because of what I said even though I can feel a pang in my chest.

"Those aren't friends Hinata. They're a bunch of selfish person Hinata." I ears perked up when I heard what Shion-san said.

"They're not selfish Shion-san,maybe they just really want to know Hiro." of course I would defend them,even though I'm always left out or ignored they still let me play,it just that they don't know.

"They are,they only think of their happiness,their joy and Hiro's happiness. They don't think of you,who was hurting every time you look at them." He hiss at me,telling me the truth that I tried to hide.

I don't know what I should say or should I even talk back at this situation. He's staying facts about them,he's trying to help me face my pain.

Shion-san is a very honest person who always says the truth and facts not lies. He's a straight kind of person,he will tell you everything he likes and dislike about you. He will always criticise someone he doesn't like or he hates.

"I know, but for me they're my precious friends. So precious that I could ignore them forgetting about me."those words I said which doesn't want to go out of my mouth and pass by my lips were spilled.

I choked slightly at my saliva while gulping it real fast because I can't control my emotions. And I broke down,crying on my knees,looking like a mess in front of a person.

"Shhhh,don't cry Hinata. Our classmates will feel sad too if they see you." Shion-san joined me,kneeling on the ground and hugging me while drawing some gently circles in my back and patting it in the most soothing way.

"It's just that it hurts so much,I was the first one to be their friend,I was there when they were so down and crying because of their loses (talking about volleyball), and I was the first one to make them laugh like that."crying in someone's shoulder isn't bad as I thought, it helps me to let out all my pain and suffering.

"It's okay, we're here for you. As long as we're here no can hurt you. You are our dear sunshine,no one is allowed to make you cry." Those words are the once that I wanna hear so bad.

I hug Shion-san back,clutching on to him tightly afraid of letting him go,putting my head on his shoulder and looking up just to see my friends who were looking so sad.

They ran up to us, and hug me and Shion-san,I don't know why they look so sad. Letting them hug me makes me comfortable,giving me the warmth that I longed for,the warmth of friends that I needed for the past months,I feel them now and it's making me smile instead of crying.

"Did Shion make you cry,Hinata? "

"Do you want me to smack him in
the face."

"Should I buy some meatbuns?"

"Or do you want me to kill Shion
for making you cry?"

They ask at the same time making me laugh because I don't understand anything they ask.

They stop speaking when they heard me laugh but a little while later they laugh with me. We slump at the ground laughing our ass off.

Asami-san was holding his mouth to prevent from laughing loudly, Shion-san laugh so hard that he's voice sounded like he was using a megaphone.

Ino-san is slapping Miyuu-san's shouldering because he can't hold his laughter,and Miyuu-san is having this weird face saying ' stop hitting me or I'll hit you ' face with a glare but he's snorting like his muffling his laugh just to glare at Ino-san.

Ah, I wish me and my teammates and my friends from other schools are like this but sad to say we can't and would never be because they have someone now.

I smile bitterly at myself but instantly forgot about it because of my new friends who make me happy.