CHAPTER 17

Tsukishima's POV

       Yesterday me and Ennoshita-san had a serious conversation about Hinata ignoring us and not coming to practice.

        But after I heard what Ennoshita-san's said yesterday,it hits me that we were the one ignoring Hinata.

       And Ennoshita-san told me that Hinata was entrusting him with keeping it a secret from everyone. He even told me that Nishinoya-san accidentally remembered Hinata when he was packing his clothes.

     He told me the way how he remembers Hinata,the way he practice all by himself and turning his back crying. Ennoshita-san told me that you can hear the sadness in his voice,the longing in his face and the pain in his eyes.

       It was all visible in his face that he's been hurting for a long time and he's been calling our names silently.

      And right now I'm looking at him,outside their room from ours. He's with his new friends laughing and giggling to each other.

      This is all I can do for now,it's better than to do nothing. Keeping him in check for this week before the training camp is what I want to do.

      I want to be able to give him food and bring him home like Ennoshita-san and his friends.

       While they werea laughing outside,Hinata has something with him and it was green grapes. I didn't know he eat those,I've never seen him eating those.

      ' How will you know?you keep ignoring him that's why you don't know'

    My self said to me,ah that's right I don't even know what his favorite food or color. I don't even know one basic informations about him.

        He's eating his grapes deliciously,you can see it in his face. One of his friends with brown hair even tried to reach for one but ended up getting a slap in the hands by Hinata and the girl he's with.

     The guy acted like he hurt his hand from the slap,and I think he's asking for Hinata to feed him,which Hinata did.

       I saw him sigh and said something to the guy before continuously feeding him until his mouth was full and can't take no more grapes.

      Hinata did that for me to,he fed me his lunch when I ask him. It's nothing special for them,that were all reused moves and actions from Hinata.

        He fed me first before him,I'm the first one to be fed by him so it's more special.

      I'm just punching myself inside my head because of how I'm acting right now. Acting like jealous friend doesn't suit me at all,I should have remain a snob.

       I sighed looking away from them and decided to focus myself in the discussion. Picking up a pen and opening my notebook to list down important  words from the topic.

       I can't focus my mind in the whole lesson. I kept on remembering about the way Hinata fed that brown headed guy.

       Imagining that it was me is so embarrassing. Kageyama even ask why am I so agitated in that moment. And of course I wouldn't answer him without insulting the King.

      Which led to a longer bickering of the both of us. Hiro even need to smack the back of our head just to shut us up.

      "Hah,what should I do?" I sighed asking myself what's the right thing to do after class except for practice.

        "Are you short on salt? I have some in our house." The King said, literally mocking me,telling me that I'm salty in a different yet understandable way.

        "Eh a King is talking to a commoner like me."this remarks of mine makes him annoyed to the depths of the earth.

       "Don't call me King,you salt."I can see his veins on his forehead popping out.

       "Are you gonna fight again,huh?"Hiro popped out of nowhere,his hands on his waist looking like a strict mother who hates loud kids.

       I heard a clicking of a tounge from the King,not answering Hiro's question.

       He just shut up on an instant after hearing the life threatening voice from the smaller guy.

       I decided to bid goodbye to them for a while to buy some drinks and to see what Hinata was doing.

      I walk past there room,hiding in the corner and listening to their conversation about going on a trip for the how many weeks.

     I'm not talking about next week but it may be possible. For the next two weeks there will be no class not because of the training but it's because of the seminar-outing of the teachers.

        Back to what they're talking about they want to take Hinata out of the country,well I can do that to.

         They're not the only one who have money and power. I can take Hinata wherever he wants,I can buy things he wants and needs.

      Hinata said that he'll ask his mother for consent. His friends agreed and said that they'll be the one to ask his Mom.

         They even call Hinata's mom,auntie or mom too. Are they so close to each other to the point they call each others mother, mom?

      I never got a chance to call Hinata's mother, mom or auntie even though we go to his house several times.

      Hinata agreed on their terms and plans. They laugh like there's no tommorow but his voice is standing out much more and it's nice to listen to it.

        I didn't know I'd miss his voice this much to the point that I don't want him to laugh with those people.

        I walk away after listening to them,their laughs makes me feel something I didn't feel before.

Asahi's POV

     Ennoshita, Tsukishima and Nishinoya are acting really weird this days.

         Ennoshita-san always go home early last week and his bringing extra bento for someone.  He didn't even come to our meeting last Thursday because he said he had something important to do but I think it was just an excuse to meet someone.

        Tsukishima seems agitated and annoyed earlier,he even 'talk' to Kageyama without his usual grin earlier on our morning practice. And Nishinoya-san look nervous yesterday,his face screams an expression that he did something unforgivable.

          His receives were off yesterday and this morning. He always holds his phone tightly,like he's trying to call someone but he can't.

          The three of us,the third years are worried for them. We just hope that nothing so serious is happening to them.

       For Ennoshita I know hie don't have family problem anymore,cause I   think he's courting someone from the freshman. I'm more worried for Noya and Tsukishima, they're not in there usual self.

         Like some ghost are taking over they're bodies. Tsukishima who always annoy Kageyama had gone quite,and he doesn't pick a fight with Tanaka.

       Nishinoya have been  mute too since this morning,and he doesn't have much energy like he usually has.

     I stopped thinking of them but didn't stop worrying for them. I focused myself on class listening diligently to the teacher about his topics.

         I'll just talk to them later at afternoon practice.

IM QUITTINGजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें