CHAPTER 40

Nishinoya's POV

          We're currently having our training without Coach and Sensei,watching over us. They left some time earlier because they need to arrange things for the Nationals.

         Today's practice is a little more gloomy than the past few days,well it can't be help since we're experiencing pain in our hearts. No one's has the guts to be happy or be cheerful at this kind of situation,even me whose known for being noisy.

       "Nishinoya you're limbs is a little soft." Daichi-san said while pressing my limbs and checking if they're on good condition.

         "Ah sorry,I didn't notice it."I put some strength on my limbs so I can be able to receive the ball perfectly.

          "Kageyama your sets are a little too fast for Hiro and the others to catch up."Daichi-san then said to Kageyama,tch that blueberry bastard dared to punch me because I said something bad about Hiro.

           It's true if Hiro didn't come and act all friendly around us this kind of situation wouldn't happen. He even dared to stole Hinata's position on the team and his dream.

     Hinata would still be playing with us now,laughing and talking to us. Talking to us happily while smiling,being flustered when being complimented.

         Hah, I'll lose my mind and this point and I don't know what to do now. We tried everything we can but it all ended up being useless.

          I was about to get some water near the door when it suddenly opened revealing a orange headed boy with huge brown orbs that complimented his face,and his face that was missed by everyone. Hinata,Hinata Shoyo has come to the gym with no one behind him.

        I dropped my water and hug him without knowing about it. All I can care now is that I can hug him again and feel his warmth.

         When everyone saw Hinata they immediately statues on their places not saying a thing or even moving a slightest bit. Maybe this is still processing in their head but for me there's no need for that.

           "Ah finally you're here. I can hug you now,please don't leave again."I hugged him tightly as I could,he's just standing in the front door letting me hug him without showing any signs of resistance.

         "Please let go, Nishinoya-san." Hinata said not calling me his senpai,what is he doing? He should be calling me senpai but it's okay after hearing his voice that I longed for there's no need for that for now.

        "Hinata you're hear,come let's play. Go change your clothes,I'll wait for you. After playing let's buy some meat buns on the way home."I excitedly said pulling him inside the gym with a smile on my face.

          After being pulled here inside the gym that's when my teammates react. Suga-san's face is undescribable right now, he looks like he's about to cry but he also wants to smile.

          Kageyama and Tsukishima has the same shocked expression,their eyes are wide open. They're walking towards us slowly,like they're afraid that Hinata will disappeared if they got any closer.

       Both of our managers are cried as soon as they saw Hinata entered the gym. Hiro is surprised and he looks happy?Asahi-san, Daichi-san, Ennoshita and the others have the same reactions on their faces.

        "Hinata is that really you? Come here let me hug you." Suga-san said making sure that it was really Hinata and not an illusion made by his mind.

           Hinata nod,not saying a word to anyone. He came close to Suga letting the guy hug him,after that most of our teammates hug Hinata except Tsukishima, Kageyama and Hiro.

       Kageyama and Tsukishima are known tsunderes so is an acceptable reason to why they can't hug him. And for Hiro they're are not well acquainted with each other so it's quite awkward for him.

       Suga-san was still hugging him,not having any intention of letting Hinata go.

         "Please, it's okay to act like I'm a stranger now. We're not in the same team anymore."after he said that he pushed Suga-san gently away from him.

         "What do you mean? You're no stranger to us. You're our favorite child,you're the greatest decoy we all love and admire."Suga-san's voice trembled as he speak.

         "No Sugawara-san,it's really okay I've been used to it."Hinata smiled like he was telling us that we were the reasons why head used to being treat as stranger.

        "Oi boke, go change you're late for practice,but I'll let this slide." Kageyama said with his completely fine tone but all of us know that deep inside his dying to tell Hinata how much he miss him and speak to him gently.

         "I'm not practicing Kageyama-san,I'm just here to talk to everyone and end everything."all of us froze after hearing what he said.

        "Don't joke around shrimp,it doesn't look good on you. Now,change your clothes,I bet your skills are rusty now." Tsukishima tease him but u guess it didn't work because Hinata sighed and took a deep breath.

       "Tsukishima-san please stop mocking me,I know my skills are bad but please don't slap it in my face."his voice is very gentle but his tone is very sad.

          "I just want to tell you that I'm really quiting volleyball and there's no reason for you all to bring me back in the team. Second please stop disturbing or following me everywhere. And lastly let's act like we're strangers to each other,like we didn't know each other before." That's what he said that made us all emotional.

        "Hinata don't say that it's okay if you quit the team but please don't stop playing volleyball."Tanaka, my bro said. Trying to put a smile on his anxious face.

          " Oi boke you can't just tell us to act like strangers so suddenly." Kageyama's aggressiveness are showing slowly as his voice began to get louder and the words that he let out at getting stuff.

        "Kageyama-san you've been acting like a stranger towards me for the past month and I don't see any problem if you act like a stranger to me again." Hinata said with sadness in his tone,and trembling of his angelic voice.

          "Hey Hinata please,don't leave. Please just this once let us make it up to you. If your not here it will always end up gloomy in here."Yamaguchi pleaded him with tears rushing out of his eyes,holding his hand and looking at him directly on to his eyes.

        "You can and you will be able to play like how you used too if you just forgot about me. That's what I just want to say."after that we immediately realized what he's sayin'. Those time that he was ignored and not being noticed at all was all he was talking about.

         After that he came towards the two managers and Hiro,he said something that made them cry so hard.

        "Hiro I know you're a good person please treat them well,and fulfill the promises that I couldn't keep to them. Yachi-san,Kiyoko-san thank you for taking care of me for two months of my stay here at this club." He said to Hiro before going out leaving us alone crying.

        When he got out all of us lost our mind and just cried throwing away our bags or punching the floor or walls. The two managers were just staying quite and crying.