»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6◈««

✔︎ 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 948

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

"yo"

"yo..."

"damn look at you sitting alone you rlly don't have friends"

"shut the fuck up you beluga whale built body bitch" y/n said before focusing her eyes back to her laptop.

"I was just kidding" suna slightly laughed. "haha so funny...oh yeah and how did know what I look like?" she asked out of curiosity.

"oh kenma showed me a picture of you" suna answered. "huh wait which picture??" she asked with a panicked tone. "dont worry it wasn't a bad picture" he reassured.

"so you're saying I looked hot in it?" y/n said as she looked back up from her laptop with a smirk. "no"

y/n gave suna a 'fuck you' facial expression. "you know I'm already tired of your shit" y/n sighed. "I'm tired of you shit too" suna said before patting y/n's head.

"also can you pass me that volleyball behind you" suna said pointing towards the ball that was behind y/n. she grabbed the ball and aggressively threw it.

"can you not?" suna said after just barely catching the ball. "aha I dont know can I?"

"SUNA COME ON AND STOP MESSING WITH PEOPLE" aran yelled. "see ya" he said started to walk away. "later fucko" she replied and went back to doing her homework.

☆--⏰--☆

practice was now over which means everyone was free to leave. y/n packed her thing's up before standing up. on ther other hand suna was trying to get his fangirls off his back.

"omg are you suna rintarou from inarazaki??" she asked with an obnoxious voice. "um yeah" he replied with a confused look. "well I'm like super hot and-" the girl was cut of when suna let out a laugh from her words.

"I know right I'm literally so funny" she laughed but anyone could tell that it was fake. "anywho do you wanna get to now eachother?" she asked chewing her gum very aggressively and obnoxiously.

"I don't date fangirls if that was what you were trying to get at" suna sighed and was about to walk away until the girl yelled.

"well who was that fangirl that you were talking to over there?" she pouted. just as she said that y/n walked up to the two since she wanted to go through the exit but they were blocking the doorway.

"why would I ever be his fangirl?" y/n joked. "shut up" suna said before flicking her forehead.

"yeah shut up" the fangirl added as she tried to copy suna and flick y/n's forehead but y/n caught her wrist with a very tight grip just in time. suna nudged her shoulder as a way to tell her to let go since she was clearly hurting the girl's wrist.

"oh my gosh who do you even think you are?" the girl asked. y/n just shrugged. "I'm a student at nekoma high" she replied with a sarcastic smile. "well I've never seen you around" she said quickly.

"yeah probably because you're always too busy shoving your face into guy's pa-" before y/n could finish her insult she was being dragged by the wrist by kenma.

"come on y/n. you know there was a teacher there and you could've gotten in trouble" kenma groaned as he walked over to where kuroo was. "but she was being a bitch" y/n defended but kenma just sighed and sat down on the bench.

"hey y/n!!" she heard someone yell. she turned around to see the twins heading towards her. y/n waved back before sitting beside kenma. "what are you doing here are you like the manager for their team?" atsumu asked. y/n shook he head before resting it on kenma's shoulder.

"I was forced to come here so here I am" she laughed lightly and the twins nodded with a smile "well were about to hang out with those two and suna would you wanna join us?" osamu said referring to kuroo and kenma.

"ah actually I'm exhausted and I have to finish my homework soo..." y/n had a disappointed look on her face. they both nodded letting her know that it was fine.

"well I'm gonna head home and I'll see you guys whenever I do. it was nice meeting you though" y/n said as she walked over to the twins giving them a quick hug.

"it was nice meeting you too" they returned the hug. "wow so we don't get hugs?" kuroo asked but kenma didn't really seem to care since he was already back on his phone. "you'll get one later if you guys decide to come to my house when you're done hanging out" she waved them off as she left towards the exit.

"bye suna" she waved as she saw him outside and he seemed to be waiting for the twins, kuroo, and kenma. "where are you going?" he asked.

"home?" she replied sort of in a questioning tone. "I could've swore that you were gonna hang out with the rest of us" suna mumbled but he was still heard by y/n.

"I could come but I'm tired as fuck" she sighed. "ha sleep deprived fuck" suna teased. "shut up you dumbfuck. anywho I'll text you later" she said before starting to walk off. "whatever"

as y/n was walking back home thoughts were clouding her head.

'suna and the twins are pretty chill'

'it sucks that I couldn't meet aran and kita since the looked so busy'

'fuck I'm hungry and tired....'

y/n sighed and put in her headphones before pressing shuffle on her playlist and continued to walk home.

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

sup my good dudes😎😎

anywho I took forever to upload but that's because I was too busy making edits for my Instagram since I was inactive for a while

but i hope you liked this chapter don't forget to vote <3

ily😤💕