»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 32◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 950

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

after getting on almost evey ride, y/n was exhausted. "up for another?" suna smiled at y/n who was half asleep. "nooo..im tired" she groaned and leaned forward, leaving it up to suna to keep her on both feet.

"please? it's the ferris wheel so no worries about doing anything but just sitting there" suna shrugged, finally helping y/n get her balance back. "fine" she frowned.

☆--⏰--☆

y/n rested her head on Suna's shoulder as they both waited for the ride to begin. "dont fall asleep yet" suna flicked her forehead which caused her to let out an annoyed groan.

as she did that, the ride finally started to move. y/n lifted her head and looked around, getting a good view of all the lit up lights below. "oh my god this looks so cool" y/n mumbled to herself as she was stuck in a daze.

"you should thank me for convincing you to get on one more ride" suna said to y/n but she just waved him off.

"y/n?" suna called. y/n immediately turned around as she heard Suna's unusual serious tone. "yeah? what'd i do now?" she frowned. suna clicked his teeth before avoiding eye contact with y/n.

'cant back out now' he thought to himself. he faced y/n's direction once again and got closer to her. like magnets, their lips automatically connected.

having shared kisses before, this once was different. it lasted longer and it wasn't just to tease or annoy the other. it was more meaningful than the other kisses that they've ever shared.

caught in the moment, suna almost forgot his plan to give y/n the promise ring that he bought yesterday with the help of his older sister's opinion. he pulled away from the kiss, seeing the slight sad expression on y/n's face as the cold air once again made contact with her lips.

"gimme your hand" suna said quietly as his shaky voice was barely noticeable but of course, y/n notices it. she took her hand out of her pocket and placed it into Suna's hand. quickly slipping the ring on, he avoided eye contact once again.

"OH MY GOD......i cant get married now" y/n mumbled to herself as she tried to hold in a laugh at her 'joke' but it was loud enough for suna to hear. "y/n...oh my goddd. you're so dumb sometimes. its a fucking promise ring. im asking you out" suna explained.

"oh shit...OH SHIT" realization quickly hit her as reality kicked y/n's ass. "in that case, i accept then" she smiled leaning down so she could get a better look at sunas face since he was staring at the floor due to hin being nervous.

"come onnn. look up weirdo" y/n tapped under sunas chin. he sighed and finally looked over to her. whenever suna looked at y/n, he found it so easy and tempting to just space out and admire her features.

"wait i wanna buy you a ring too" y/n said excitedly as she glanced at Suna's fingers which were occupied by his own rings. "why?" he shrugged.

"so we can match rin. keep up" rolling her eyes, they realized that the ride was over and it was their turn to get off.

☆--⏰--☆

"sorry about keeping you up so late...i was just getting us...situated i guess you could say" suna shrugged. y/n was walking beside him and they were now trying to find the twins, tendou, kenma, and kuroo.

"yo" they heard a voice call. looking in that direction, they saw exactly who they've been looking for. "good job" kenma smiled to the both of them after seeing the unfamiliar ring on y/n's finger.

"for what?" y/n yawned. "you're dating now. right?" kenma asked. "how'd you know" y/n leaned her head onto Suna's shoulder once again.

"i had a feeling suna was gonna confess to you tonight. you could tell that something was eating away at the both of you" kenma laughed lightly.

she hummed and nodded in response before yawning agaim. "im gonna take her home since she's tired" suna pulled y/n's hand, waving the others a 'goodbye'.

☆--⏰--☆

"rin are you staying over?" y/n asked lazily. "if you want me to". his shrug was followed by him getting pulled down beside y/n as they laid down together. "oh..i guess im staying"

suna snuck a hand around y/n's waist and pulled her closer to himself. she faced his chest and he rested his chin on top of her head after giving her a goodnight kiss of the lips and then her forehead.

there was some silence until y/n decided to ask suna a question thats been on her mind ever since he confessed "do you wanna go anywhere special tomorrow?".

"why?" suna shrugged. y/n let out an annoyed sigh and suna laughed in response. "im messing with you. dont get annoyed with me yet" y/n looked up and making eye contact, they thought of some place nice where they could go.

"oh, what if we set up this cool tent or fort thingy outside and we spend the night watching movies or something?" y/n said, eyes glistened with a bit with excitement.

"that sounds fun" he agreed with a nod. suna turned, causing him to lay on his back. y/n groaned in response and suna smiled. "come on".

y/n climbed on top of suna and rested her head on his chest, legs on either side of him. "i thought you were tired?" suna said.

"i am. so go to sleep" she replied. "yes ma'am".

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

ARE U GUYS HAPPY NOW? 😡😡

all jokes aside tho, ty for eveyones support through this book ilysm your comments make my day 😎

LOL YUH DOUBLE UPLOAD  😼😼

btw..how'd u guys find out abt my account?😟