»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 35◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 985

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

"y/n, your boyfriend's here!" she heard her brother yell from downstairs. she groaned internally knowing that her demon of a brother was back home from school.

she was facing her wall until she heard her door open and close again. y/n felt a pull on her covers and just groaned. "y/nnn, you aren't happy to see me?" suna playfully frowned.

"no"

"then im going back home and im bringing the snacks" he smiled. y/n immediately pulled the covers down slowly and was met with suna. "there's my grumpy little shit" he teased.

"fuck off"

suna sat on the empty space beside y/n on her bed before handing her the bag with a bunch of snacks. y/n opened one of them and gave suna the tiniest piece possible as she tried to hold in her laugh.

"the fuck do i do with this? you eat it" suna stood up, rolling his eyes after giving it back to y/n. "where are you going now?" y/n whined and threw a pillow at suna but surprisingly, he caught it.

"im getting you water so you can take a pain killer" he replied, voice fading as he walked further away from y/n's room. she sighed as she instantly got reminded of the pain she was in.

"i hope pain isn't the only thing it kills"

"y/n, i heard you!" suna yelled and y/n just immediately shut her mouth and at her snacks.

☆--⏰--☆

"open" suna held the pill close to y/n's mouth but y/n decided to annoy the fuck out of him by keeping her mouth closed. "y/n come onnn. you will never get anymore hoodies from me again" he threatened.

y/n made eye contact with suna as her eyes became teary and she laid beck down to face the wall, away from suna. he immediately regretted what he said and started to pepper y/n's face with kisses.

"I'm sorry n/nnnn..I'll give you anything you want just dont cry" he comforted her. she slowly turned around with a smirk on her face. "loser".

"...oh my god...you made me say that and you were just pretending to cry?" he groaned. "no i was seriously about to tear up but your kisses tickled sooo..." she laughed.

suna just rolled his eyes with a slightly flustered facial expression. y/n finally allowed suna to give her the pain killer but not without trying to bite his finger.

"rin, can i do something?" she asked, trying to stand up. "i trust you...so sure?" he replied, lightning y/n's spirit. she walked to the bathroom as she obnoxiously groaned due to cramps. y/n came back with a face mask in hand.

"im gonna put this on your face" she informed and pulled suna by his hand and into the bathroom. y/n jumped onto the sink's counter and suna stood in between her legs and rested his hands on her hips.

she opened the package and began applying it over sunas face. he flinched as the cold face mask made contact with his skin but he got used to it and y/n's touch.

☆--⏰--☆

after a hour or so passed by, both y/n and suna were wearing the face mask that they applied to the other's face. they were currently laying on y/n's bed, suna spooning y/n as he rubbed circular motions onto her stomach to help the pain.

"you feel better?" he asked, soft voice making contact with y/n's ear making her slightly flustered. "a little" she replied.

"are you hungry yet?" suna sat up making y/n frown from the sudden lack of contact. she nodded and suna hummed in response. "lets take off the face mask first then ill order food for us" he gently pulled y/n by the arm, dragging her out of the warm bed.

"rinnnn, its fucking cold and im tired" she groaned as she stood up on her own. suna just wrapped his arms around her waist. "want me to carry you then?" he offered and she immediately nodded.

suna lifted y/n and held her up by her thighs, her face nuzzled into his neck. he carried her to the bathroom before sitting her back on the counter. "y/n be gentle okay?" suna said.

y/n didn't answer which made suna just roll his eyes. she carefully peeled the face mask off but would occasionally do it roughly just to annoy suna.

after taking his off it was then y/n's turn to take hers off. "i don't want you to do ittt" she laughed nervously as she held both of Suna's wrists away from her face. "why? because im gonna get revenge for the way you took mines off?"

"who's going to take it off y/n?" he teasingly smiled. "me of course" y/n began to peel her mask as she looked into the mirror. "FUCKING CHRIST HOW THE HELL WERE YOU SO QUIET WHEN I PEELED YOURS OFF?" she asked, eyes watering the more she peeled it.

"that's why i said to be gentle and your ass thought it was funny to rip that shit hard as fuck. here, let me see" suna reched his hand up to y/n face as he carefully peeled it for her.

y/n surprisingly did not feel any pain since suna was doing it. she tried to hide the smile that was creeping up on her lips but Suna's concentration broke when he noticed it. "what are you smiling about?" he couldn't help the smile that came to his lips also.

"bawls" she replied and suna peeled the face mask kind of harsh. "RIN FUCKING TAROU THAT HURTS" she yelled.

"sorry y/nnnn" he smiled innocently as he looked up at y/n's face and quickly gave her a kiss.

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

HEY LMAO hahaaa i got my phone and laptop taken (i got them back though ofc LOLZIES)

uhhh i missed u fuckers a lot actually ☹ anywho i forgot to mention that this y/n is based off of my personality so um if the shit she does is random just know, its some shit that i would do.

also my tokyo revengers (bonten) book is out. its been out for a while now but i forgot to mention it. aoskwksk wtf else do i say??? goddamn its been so long

i love u fuckers and im back so expect my upload schedule to be on track soon.

omggnmfmdkd i missed yall wtf pls cure my sadness with some sexy ass comments 😘😘 ty 😈