»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 43◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 815

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

time passed and suna was still asleep but y/n was wide awake on her laptop despite it being the middle of the night.

after a shit ton of hours playing minecraft y/n eventually got bored of playing it by herself so she decided to see if kenma was online and as expected, he was.

(ken ken does quack 🦆)

kenmaaa

yes yes?

you didn't gts either?

naurp, im not tired

me neither so lets play a gameee

lol, you sound intoxicated

im intoxicated with peace, love, and happiness 😍😘

LMAO NO TF YOU'RE NOT

STFU AND JOIN MY SERVER 😭

okay fineee 😈

waitttt do u wanna get on call?

I CANT BC ANUS IS SLEEPING AND I DONT WANNA WAKE HIS CRIPPLED ASS UP

CRIPPLED?

KNEE INJURY MF

Y/N

OOPS 😍

kenma joined y/n's server and the two began to compete on who could build the best looking house.

☆--⏰--☆

after about an hour or two of playing minecraft, y/n and kenma logged out. y/n looked over at sunas sleeping figure before deciding to annoy him.

"rinnnnn"

"tarouuu"

"sunarin"

"rintarou...suna rintarou"

he grumbled at the constant name calling and shifted his position to lay on his stomach before facing the other direction.

y/n frowned at his reaction before laying on his back and wrapping her arms around his waist, resting her chin on his shoulder.

"yes n/n?" suna finally sighed. "hello" was her only response. suna only rolled his eyes before feeling the weight on his back lift.

y/n was now resting on her back and staring at her ceiling. suna eventually followed y/n's postion and did the same but instead, he pulled y/n onto of himself and wrapped his arms around her.

both of her legs were on either side of Suna's body and they both found this position comfortable. "why'd you wake me up?" he asked.

"i got bored and i didn't wanna be up by myself" she answered. suna leaned up slightly before leaving a kiss on y/n's relaxed lips. "we'll go to sleep then" .