»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 29◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 843

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

the next morning came around and y/n woke up to suna being on his phone doing whatever. "why the hell are we still on the roof?" y/n had a confused look on her face.

"because you fell asleep without me realizing and i didn't feel like waking you up and then you get scared and roll off the roof or some shit" suna replied finally taking his eyes off his phone and looked at y/n.

"oh..." y/n stood up a went back into sunas room. "aren't you glad that i didn't wake you up now?" he smiled teasingly and went into his room after her.

"shut uppp" y/n groaned and laid back onto Suna's bed, getting under the covers. "why are you so grumpyy?" suna asked and shaked y/n lightly.

"leave me alone" she mumbled, face buried in the pillow. "fine" he sighed and went over to his game set up and decided to pass some time until y/n was in a better mood.

☆--⏰--☆

"rin" y/n called as she finally sat up. "hm? you feel better now?" he asked, still focused on the game. y/n just shrugged and looked over to suna. "what's wrong then?" he asked, seeing her from the peripheral of his eye.

"i kinda slept like shit" she sighed, rubbing her eyes and stood up sluggishly. suna took a hand away from his controller and moved both of his hands away from his lap, opening his arms. y/n took the offer and let either of her legs relax on either side of suna, allowing her to sit on his lap.

she wrapped her arms around sunas waist and nuzzled her face into his shoulder. suna went back to his game as they both enjoyed eachothers warmth. "what do you wanna do later?".

"uhhh i dont know" she shrugged. "you're so indecisive" he mumbled. "no im not shut up. im just tired" y/n lifted her head a bit to look at Suna's face. she only got a glimpse of his side profile, being too tired to open her eyes more.

"and grumpy..." he added. y/n was about to say something else but suna quickly cut her off. "okay, okay...my bad, go to sleep" suna patted her back lightly.

☆--⏰--☆

"i don't know if she wants to go since she's been out of it since this morning" suna shrugged. osamu and atsumu came over since they were bored like usual and had nothing to do. atsumu was currently behind though since he woke up late.

suna and osamu on the other hand were discussing what to do today. "SAMU I CRACKED MY PHONE" Atsumu whined loudly, walking into Suna's room, cracked phone in his hand.

"shut up, y/n's sleeping" osamu quickly slapped atsumu in the back of his head as if it was an automatic reflex. y/n carefully opened her eyes and sat up seeing that the twins were over.

"oh shit" she mumbled, immediately resting her forehead back onto Suna's shoulder, out of embarrassment. "sooo you guy's dating yet?" both twins asked at the same time.

"nope"

"its starting to piss me off how you guys do so much shit that couples would do but you're still 'just friends'" osamu frowned.

suna stood up as he supported y/n by resting a hand on her lower back and under her thigh. suna loosened his grip, allowing y/n to stand on her own. "well thats your problem" suna rolled his eyes as he turned off his console.

"were going to kenma's. do you guys wanna come with us?" atsumu asked. "yeah. we have nothing else to do anyways" suna nodded. "we could makeout..." y/n mumbled but only suna heard.

he just looked over at her and tried to hide his flustered face. "thats for another time" he quickly said as he walked out of the room. "whats for another time?" osamu asked.

"uhhhh nothing...just making cookies.. yeahhh..um cookies" y/n replied and also left Suna's room, makingthe twins shrug. "rin, i need a tooth-" before y/n finished her sentence, suna handed her a toothbrush.

she went into the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror and suna stood behind her as the both of them brushed their teeth so they could get ready for the day. "do you have clothes to change into?" suna asked.

"yeahhhh" she sighed. after a bit, they both finished freshening up. "y/n what's wrongggg? snap out of it" suna lightly rocked her back and forth by her shoulders.

she just groaned quietly and closed her eyes taking a sigh. suna cupped y/n's face and gave her a quick peck on the lips which made her eyes open once again. "whatever's stressing you out, just tell me" he then walked out of the bathroom and back into his room, leaving y/n a bit shocked.

☆--⏰--☆

suna and y/n were finally ready and they all left the house so they could pick up kenma.

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

HIIIII

SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE.

ideas just werent flowing for me and i didnt wanna make the chapter shitty so yuhhh. This chapter was decent imo.

also a lot of fluff lol but anywhooo byeee ily 😎