»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 40◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 998

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

a week and a half had now passed and inarazaki was a bit anxious about the last game that they were going to play on the last day.

"levy, i dont think Suna's in the mood to talk to you right now" atsumu said since he saw that levy was about to approach suna.

he was currently irritated since he wasn't satisfied with the way his blocking form was. suna was trying to make improvements but he was too stressed out to preform to his own liking.

"don't worry, I'll try to cheer him up" she smiled and continued to walk to suna. both twins shrugged it off and went to take a break on the bench.

"hey suna!" she said excitedly. suna was sitting on the gym floor but looked up when he heard the voice. he didn't reply but just heavily stared at levy, waiting for her to continue speaking.

"um, i heard that you were a bit down and i just wanted to remind you that you're a really good player and-"

"thanks" suna said, immediately cutting her off and stood up, walking away. "wait suna!" she yelled and lighty pulled on the hem of his shirt.

suna glared at her and she immediately let go and spoke again. "good luck with the final game...ill cheer for you since y/n isn't here!" she smiled.

"look, i know you're intentions levy. I'm would never do some bs like cheat on y/n. yeah she's not here right now but that doesn't mean ill do anything behind her back. those were your intentions right? that's why no-one was able to tag along if they weren't on the team."

suna walked over to the twins before conversating with them. levy just glared at him before an idea popped into her head.

☆--⏰--☆

it was now the final day and inarazaki's team were on their second set for their important game. they were going against fukurodani.

inarazaki had already won the first set but for this set, fukoradani was in the lead. the game was pretty intense and suna was able to keep calm since he talked to y/n earlier before the match even started.

suna was about to jump to block the spike but he heard a familiar voice yell. "OH MY GOD! y/n what are you doing here?!" levy yelled from the stands.

this made suna lose focus and after successfully blocking the ball, scoring a point for the team, he didn't land like he should've which caused him to immediately hit the floor, bracing his fall with his hands due to the pain shooting though his knee.

he looked around and didn't see y/n at all. he knew it was just a stupid trick that levy decided to pull so he could lose focus.

"SUNA!" the twins called out seeing that suna didn't stand up immediately and was now holding his knee against his chest.

the referee blew his whistle putting a pause on the game before the inarazaki team rushed over to suna.

☆--⏰--☆

y/n knocked on the boys room door and soon after, it opened. "Y/N!" atsumu said happily.

"how'd you get in here i thought they wouldn't allow other people in the building?" osamu asked.

"uhhh i kind of lied to them and told them i was the manager for inarazaki and they let me in so yeah" she smiled.

y/n had immediately took a bus to the training camp when kenma called her and told her that suna got injured during a match.

she walked over to where suna was sleeping on the bed before sitting beside his resting figure.

"so what exactly happened? rin doesn't usually lose focus on a game that easily" she asked them.

"well suna heard someone call out your name and he thought that you were here sooo he lost focus. later on we found out that it was levy". aran explained.

"levy? again??" y/n's emotion immediately changed and she stood up. "y/n...where are you going?" kita asked.

"don't worry, ill be back later" y/n left the room and made her way outside which is where she previously saw levy.

"levy. lets catch up" y/n led levy behind the building without her realizing and had their little 'chat'.

☆--⏰--☆

"rin, you're up?" y/n was currently sitting on the floor, leaning her back against the bed until she felt a warm breath on her neck.

everyone else was outside eating their lunch but y/n decided to stay with suna since she missed his presence.

"mhm" he answered and sat up carefully as he motioned for y/n to sit beside him. she did what he asked and after an enjoyable silence, she felt suna touch her hands.

"what'd you do?" he asked immediately after seeing that her knuckles were a bit bruised. "i tried to have a simple talk with her but she decided to try and hit me and i returned her actions".

"good job then" suna turned to y/n's face before closing the gap between them, their lips making contact. they both missed eachother and suna was stressed about everything but he was finally able to see the person that helped him relieve his stress.

y/n pulled away to catch her breath but her eyes landed on Suna's knee brace. "does it still hurt?"

"just a little...it's just a sprain and we ended up winning the game anyway so don't worry too much" he smiled and pulled y/n's head toward his chest ad silence enveloped the two.

Suna's thoughts roamed and so did y/n's. she sat back up and looked at suna once again. she cupped his face with both hands and her thumbs slowly grazed the bags under his eyes.

"you should go back to sleep" she said.

"you're one to talk" suna also noticed y/n's tired expression. they both laid down, falling asleep from the other person's comfort.

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

okay so i have a couple of things to say and im shitting bricks bc of it.

sooo...this book mostly likely will come to an end next month since i can no longer stretch it out any further.

the goal was to have y/n and suna date and end the book there but I've grown so attached the way i portrayed the characters in this book and the relationships in it that i literally dont want to end it.

will i make another suna x reader? most likely and i hope to see some familiar accounts comment under that book when its published.

but yeahhh i already have the ending planned out in my notes and its gonna deadass make me sad asf to publish that chapter bc I'll miss this book sm.

if you have any questions or requests before all of this happens just lmk and I'll gladly answer.

uhhh yeah enough serious and sappy shit but uhh.. like always, i hope you enjoyed ilysmmm I'll see you in the next chapter 😼 <3