»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 804

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

y/n and suna took a shower since they were a mess from their 'baking' attempt. once they were both done the cake seemed to be finished too.

"y/n, suna....i hate to break it to you but..." astumu said as he laughed in between his words. "what?" they both asked.

"this cake taste like literal dog shit" he said and osamu and kenma laughed along with him. "damn dude way to sugar coat it" y/n said with a frown. "of course you know what dog shit taste like atsumu. don't worry y/n we did a good job" suna patted y/n on the top of her head before sitting beside her.

everyone was in the living room just talking about whatever. suna was dozing off which caused his head to tilt over to y/n's shoulder. atsumu spotted this and decided to get pay back for nothing in particular.

atsumu creeped up behind the couch and yelled into sunas ear. "THE FITNESSGRAM PACER TEST IS A MULTISTAGE AEROBIC CAPACITY TEST THAT- "

"ATSUMU SHUT THE FUCK UP" suna yelled and everyone but suna started to bust out with laughter. suna sighed and got comfortable on the couch and decided to lay his head on y/n's lap. everyone was already distracted from talking to eachother.

"is this okay?" he asked with a tired voice and looked up at y/n since he didn't know if she was comfortable with him laying on her lap. "mhm" she nodded and pulled her phone out of her hoodie pocket. she went to her messages to text kenma even though he was just a couple of feet away from her.

( kenken does quack🦆)

y/n😩
KENMAAAAA

Kenma👽
y/n you're literally 3 feet away from me. why are we texting?

y/n😩
BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA WAKE HIM UP

kenma👽
wake who up?
OH SHIT
awww suna is sleeping in your lap 😏

Y/n😩
NO SHIT KENOSAURS

Kenma👽
why must you turn my name into a fucking dinosaur name?

Y/n😩
why not?🤨

kenma👽
thats why im gonna take a picture of you and suna and use it for black mail 🙄

Y/n😩
make sure to send it to me☺

kenma👽
i will send him a cursed picture of you.

Y/n😩
u dont have any🖕

kenma👽
[insert picture of you mid sneeze]

Y/n😩
KENMA...WTF??
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT??

kenma👽
when we were on facetime <3

y/n😩
i hate you

kenma👽
i love you too

y/n looked up and saw kenma with a slight smile of his face. y/n flicked him off before carefully looking down at suna. 'damn he really is pretty'.

y/n then started to doze off too since she didn't sleep all night and exhaustion took over both her and suna. y/n fell asleep shortly after closing her eyes.

☆--⏰--☆

"y/n wake up" suna tapped her thigh. "what?" she rubbed her eyes with a slight yawn. "the twins and I are leaving now since tomorrow is monday and we have school." suna said. y/n had a sad expression but went up to her front door which stood the twins and kenma.

"alrighty bye guys thanks for staying over" she gave the twins a hug then looked over at suna. "bye whore" she gave suna a hug. "bye fuckface" and he hugged back. the hug lasted for a little over some seconds.

kenma said his goodbyes to them also and they left. "are you gonna stay the night orrrr?" y/n asked kenma. "yeah" he replied and lazily slumped himself onto y/n. "KENMA NOT AGAIN" she groaned. "too late".

"my mom and brother will be home soon so I'm gonna clean the house up a bit to avoid getting yelled at" she sighed. kenma nodded in response. "I'll be in our room" he smiled before beginning to walk upstairs.

"OUR??" she asked. "I didn't studder did I?" he said in a loud tone. y/n laughed and began to tidy the house like she said she would do.

☆--⏰--☆

"I'm finally done" y/n walked into her room to see kenma playing with a little minecraft figurine. "hey don't break that it was a gift" y/n said as she laid on the bed beside kenma. "from me" he replied and put it back down on y/n's night stand.

he laid on his side as he faced y/n's direction. "sleeping in?" she asked. he nodded before closing his eyes. y/n opened her laptop which was resting on the bed right beside her. she decided to play some games so time could pass by.

light snores were heard from kenma and she couldn't help but smile.

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

Hey guysss im gonna be trying to uploaf ad much chapters ad i can for this book since im planning on making another suna x reader.

anywho i hoped u enjoyed <3 bye  byeee ilyy