»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 18◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 916

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

"

hey atsumu, hey osamu" y/n greeted them with a hug and a smile. they hugged her back before they both looked up at suna who was standing behind her.

"oops" they said realizing that suna looked 'off'. "sooo where are we going?" y/n asked kenma as she released the twins from the hug. "i have no clue" he shrugged.

"you're the one who asked to hang out??" y/n groaned. "exactly. i didn't say where i was going did i? and besides you didn't have to agree to come" kenma said with a grin.

"haha.....come..." y/n laughed to herself. eveyone looked at her with a concerned expression until atsumu burst out laughing. "oh shit i thought i said that in my head..." y/n put her hand over her mouth with wide eyes.

"uhhh skating rink?" osamu suggested.  "yuhhh" y/n smiled and everyone else agreed. "do you even know how to roller skate?" suna asked as they began to walk. "ehhh...kinda" she confessed. "better watch out incase you get pushed" suna smirked.

"i will decapitate you if you make me fall" she said seriously. "okay" he replied simply. "love birds" both twins said at the same time".

"no"

☆--⏰--☆

"y/n do you need to hold onto someone?" osamu asked as he was about to go into the rink. "no I'll be fine i think" she reassured. osamu shrugged hesitantly before going off and atsumu followed behind him.

"bye kenma, bye rin" y/n started to skate off slowly and started to get the hang of it so she picked up her pace and was now going at a normal pace.

"kenma you aren't gonna skate?" suna asked as he saw kenma sitting down. "nah it's too much people" he sighed. suna nodded before going off and skating. he ended up right behind y/n.

everyone was skating smoothly until a kid decided to skate infront of y/n but they were going too slow which ended up throwing off y/n's balance. "y/n" suna called as he skated up beside her, helping her regain her balance.

"suna i was about to kick the fuck out of that little kid it's not even funny." y/n said and they took a seat on the floor that was aligning the perimeter of the rink, putting their backs against the wall. "y/n you cant do that" suna laughed.

"well it just came zooming pass so who knows what the fuck i would've done" y/n rolled her eyes. "it?" suna questioned. "mhm" y/n nodded.

"well I'm taking a break" y/n sighed and rested her head on suna's shoulder. as they were watching everyone skate, y/n saw the kid who almost made her fall. she flicked him off and the kid began to cry.

"Y/N NO" suna laughed and forced y/n's hand down. "whatt?" y/n asked. "haha he fell" suna laughed to himself as the little kid tripped over his feet. y/n became silent and bursted out with laughter. "i wanna push over a little kid so bad" y/n laughed.

"well you can't" suna said. osamu and atsumu soon joined the two and sat beside them. "aww look at the two lovebirds" atsumu smiled. "no" both y/n and suna said at the same time.

"where's kenma?" osamu asked. "he said there was too much people so he's sitting out" suna answered. osamu nodded. "why is that kid crying?" atsumu asked.

"y/n flicked him off" he answered. "huh why?" atsumu laughed. "because they almost made her fall" suna smiled. y/n laughed lightly and so did osamu. "where should we go after this?" y/n asked. "i honestly have no idea now" osamu answered.

"lets go to the park" he had a grin on his face. "no" y/n instantly answered. "huh why notttt?" he whined. "because last time i went to a park i almost got kidnapped" y/n's eyes began to feel heavy.

"ha loser" suna laughed. "but were with you so don't worry" atsumu smiled. "hmm....maybe" y/n said as she considered it.

"so how was it cuddling with y/n?" atsumu smirked as a nudged suna's arm "fuck off" suna replied. "y/n. how was it cuddling with suna?" atsumu asked once again. y/n didn't answer and suna looked down to see that y/n's eyes were closed.

"how did she fall asleep with all this loud ass music?" osamu asked in disbelief. suna just shrugged. "well its your job to take care of your girlfriend" atsumu stood up.

"she's not-" suna stopped himself since he was tired of saying that same sentence over and over. he moved away and removed y/n's skates before lifting her onto his back.

all three of them walked over to kenma. "i think were done skating for the day" atsumu said. kenma nodded and looked over to suna who was holding y/n.

"haha" he laughed. suna just rolled his eyes. everyone removed their skates and changed into their regular shoes before leaving.

"are we going to the park?" osamu asked. suna lightly shrugged which kinda woke y/n up. "you down to go to the park?" suna asked. "huh? yeah sure" she mumbled and went back to sleep, resting her head on sunas shoulder.

"lets go then" atsumu said and they all began to walk on the side walk since the park wasn't too far away.

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

guys my birthday is in seven mf days yuhhh 😩

also ive been uploading pretty frequently since i have no life but um i hope u enjoyed ily mfs 😈😼