»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 31◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 829

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

a couple of days went by and it was the night of the fair that everyone has been talking about. "rin you know, you could've just waited at your house and i would've met up with you at the fair?" y/n laughed.

"no, i wanted to come here" he replied as he laid down on y/n's bed. "who else is coming?" y/n was currently looking through her closet as she tried to find something to wear.

"uhh kenma, the twins, tendou, and kuroo i think?" suna said as he tried remembering everyone. y/n nodded and took a big sigh. "what's up?" suna asked quietly, walking up behind y/n and staring into her closet.

"i dont know what to wear" she huffed. suna playfully pushed y/n out of the way and looked through her closet, quickly finding a good outfit. "oh shit...that actually dosen't look bad at all" y/n smiled.

"its because you're going to be wearing the hoodie i gave you since you cant live without em anymore" he walked back over to the bed and once again, he laid down.

"exactly. now, im gonna go shower" y/n said. suna didn't reply since he was spaced out, staring at the ceiling. y/n walked over to him and hovered her face over his. she gave him a kiss on the lips and suna grinned at her instead of getting flustered.

"fuck you. you did hear me" she frowned. "mhm" he smiled. y/n groaned as she walked out of her room to go shower. suna on the other had was actually spaced out but just hid his flustered face well.

☆--⏰--☆

"you ready?" suna asked y/n after seeing her in the outfit that he picked for her. "mhm" she nodded. they were planning on walking with kenma and the twins but they came up with a bullshit excuse that y/n and suna were taking to long.

deep down, they both knew that it was just because they wanted y/n and suna to spend more alone time together. they began walking to the station, y/n annoying suna as much as she possibly could on their way there.

"y/n why do you always have to find a way to annoy me" suna groaned with a mumble. "because its fun seeing you like that" she smiled.

"yeah and it's also fun having to sit by yourself on the train too huh?"suna teased. "no, you cant do that" y/n frowned. "yes i can"

"what if i have to sit next to a guy?" y/n suggested but he only shrugged. "so?" suna shrugged as they began to near the station. "you get jealous VERY easily so....have fun torturing yourself" she smiled.

he let out an unbothered sigh before getting onto the train after y/n. seeing that she was already making conversation with someone, he squinted, trying to get a better sight if the person's face.

terushima. suna immediately felt something rush though him. he sat down in front of the the two silently as they talked. after it seemed that terushima asked a question, y/n settled down on her talking.

terushima doing most of the talking now, they all cane to a stop. suna stood up and grabbed y/n's gand, interlocking fingers and walking out of the train. "this isn't our stop rin" y/n informed.

"i know but, it won't hurt to walk the rest of the way, would it?" he shrugged. "aww you just did it to get me out of that awkward ass conversation huh?"  y/n smiled.

"why'd you suddenly stop talking to him?" he asked. y/n sighed. "he wanted to date me so he could get back at levy and all of that dumb bullshit and drama" she said leaning onto suna as they walked, fingers still interlocked.

"i thought you hated levy though...why didnt you agree?"

"im not gonna go out with someone like terushima and ruin my reputation beacuse i 'dated him'. either way though...that'll be weird since i find no intrest in anyone else and the whole thing would just be fucking dumb" y/n laughed.

"anyone else?" suna smirked. "....that's what you're fixated on in that whole sentence?" y/n groaned before letting go of sunas hand.

"wait, wait" he immediately said and interlocked fingers with her once again. "why are you walking so slow?" he asked.

"its not my fault your long ass legs can step six feet each step. besides my legs are tired" before y/n knew it, she was getting a piggy back ride from suna. "thanks rinnnn" she smiled, resting her chin on sunas shoulder and placing a hand on top of his head, playing with his hair.

☆--⏰--☆

"what ride do you wanna go om first?" suna placed y/n back down onto her feet. "uhhh i dont know. you choose".

"swing carousel?" he asked and y/n immediately nodded.

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

HIIII this is pt 1 of this double update sooooo idk wtf to say...

now, tell me a request that you might have for this book or else....

mr ducky gets his shit blown

🦆🔫