»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 42◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 789

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

"this place is cool" y/n said as they walked through a tunnel that had a bunch of different graffiti designs and lights hung on the wall and on the ceiling.

"yeah, me and a couple other friends of mine made this our little hang out area when we wanna get away from all the other bs that this world consist of" terushima smiled.

"kenma, do you mind making this design for me?" terushima was currently showing kenma the image on his phone while y/n and suna continued to walk.

"i see a pussy" y/n said to herself. suna looked at her questioningly but only saw her pointing at the baby kitten with a slight smile on her face.

suna walked up to it before lifting it up and placing the kitten into y/n's hands. she's slightly stroked his head but in a blink of the eye, it was taken away from her by kenma.

"KENMA YOU TOOK THE PUSSY"

kenma slightly chuckled before walking away with the kitten in his arms. "he took my pussy cat" y/n frowned to suna.

"aw, thats my job-"

"SUNA! let me borrow your boyfriend for a sec y/n" suna was now being pulled away by terushima to help kenma with the drawing that they were going to make on the empty spaced part of the wall.

y/n sighed before walking to the end of the tunnel and walking over to sit on the concrete curb. she opened her phone and went to her messages to text tendou.

wendy 👹

WENDYYYYY

WHEN DYYYYY

IM READY TO ORDER MF

Y/N ENOUGH OF THIS WENDY SHIT 😭

okay my bad....Wendy Williams 😯

im going to block u :/

WAIT NO

I HAVE A QUESTION

and i have drugs up my fat azz

twinziesss 😼

LMAOAO

okay okay

whats your question?

how far can you jump?

what kind of question is that?

i just need to know if you'll be a good teammate incase every human in the world gets turned into rabbits and rabbits turn into humans but they're trying to kill us

OHHH OFC OFC bc we all have a fear of switching roles with a fucking rabbit, right? 😀

mhm mhm

hmm okay i think i can jump 6 or 7 feet 🥱

U FAILED UR TEST

HOWWW???

ITS NOT A FAR ENOUGH JUMP

damnit ☹

its okay...I'll keep you as bait since you'll be the manager at a Wendy's made for bunnies. humans will love you

this actually hurts me

NOT AS MUCH AS IT'LL HURT WHEN UR GETTING ATTACKED BY HUMANS 😈

ihy ☹

ty ty 😘

UH OHHHH im being summoned

okay I'LL TTYL 🥵🥵

ALR BYE BYE 🤤

"n/n it's raining" suna said to y/n who didn't even realize that she was in the process of getting her clothes wet.

"come on, i dont want anything to happen to you if you get soaking wet" he held y/n's hand and pulled her up as the two walked back into the tunnel area.

"oh, that wont be the rain's fault" she mumbled to herself with a smirk. "cut it out" suna tried to keep a serious tone but failed once his shitty humor took over.

"i wanna go back home now. im tired of walking" y/n said once they met up with the twins, kenma, and terushima.

"okay, it's getting late anyway" terushima said as a packed all of his spray cans back into the duffel bag. the six began to walk the opposing way so they could get back to the car while making conversation with eachother.

"rin, are we still mutuals?" y/n asked. "nahh, were closer than that now" sunas reply made y/n's hand tighten as she held his but now, with a slightly flustered feeling in her gut.

☆--⏰--☆

"suna, are you getting off at y/n's house?" terushima asked as y/n and kenma made their way out of the car. suna looked at y/n to see her already walking away to make it seem like she wouldn't care if he stayed or not.

he slightly shook his head before carefully getting out of the car due to the lingering pain in his knee. "thanks, I'll see you guys whenever" suna waved to the twins and terushima.

"I'll see you tomorrow kenmaaa" y/n said to her dual haired bestfriend. she went inside of her house while suna followed behind her.

"im taking a nap on your bed okay? yesterday's game beat my ass...like actually"

"of course"

as soon as they entered the room, suna slumped onto her bed and y/n sat at her desk to play games on her laptop.

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

hiiiiii i think theres one more chapter left for this book lol

i also have a pet goat now he's so small and i named him murph 🥵

buttt yuhhh ty for reading ilysmm