»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 26◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 975

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

once the game was over, everyone began to leave. nekoma ended up winning against fukorodani and inarazaki. "good job fuckos" y/n said smiling towards the nekoma volleyball team.

y/n was going to congratulate inarazaki too until she saw levy over there. "you goin?" kenma asked, sneeking up behind y/n. "i dont know...every time i see her, my middle finger gets a boner" y/n sighed.

kenma couldn't help but laugh at y/n's words. "come with me" y/n held kenmas wrist and with a bit of force, she dragged him over to where the inarazaki team was. "hey y/n!! we were just talking about you" levy said excitedly, seeing y/n walk over.

"about what?" she asked. "well i was telling them about when we were bestfriends in fukorodani until you got kicked out!" she smiled. "why? thats not your business to tell?" y/n said with a harsh tone.

"well i figured you would be cool with it since i was trying my hardest to convince my dad to not kick you out of our school" levy frowned. "well im not cool with it and stop fucking lying. you know you were the one who got me kicked out of-"

"OMG Y/NNN!! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SO LONG! i never expected you would do something like that and get kicked out of school" one of levy's friends said, walking up to everyone. "for the last fucking time, i didnt do any of that bullshit"

"what'd 'she do' that got her kicked out?" aran asked. "well she went and got into a fight with levy and gave her a black eye because she was jealous of levy and her boyfriend" levy's friend explained.

"the bitch popped her preppy ass up to school with a fucking black eye and everyone in the school assumed it was me. fucking raccoon wannabe. unless you want me to actually give you a black eye that you seem to wish for so bad, i suggest you shut the fuck up and go somewhere else with your bald headed chicha pet looking ass friends" y/n had no emotion on her face but she just stared at levy.

levy just tried to laugh it off despite the fact of feeling intimidated from y/n's words. "funny huh?" y/n allowed a fake smile to come her face while suna just watched the whole thing play out. he's never seen y/n in an actual angry mood up until now.

"y/n it was just a joke! calm down" levy pouted.

"the fuck? you got me kicked out of school and ruined my reputation. that's not a fucking joke" y/n made a quick move, fist inches from levy's face. y/n made quick contact and got the perfect hit on levy's face before she felt herself get lifted up and was being brought away from levy.

she looked down and saw suna. "that's enough for today y/n" suna put y/n down for her to stand up on her own. y/n looked behind suna and saw that levy was holding her face and crying?

"aw fuck yeah! i did get a hit on her" y/n smiled. "you need to calm downnn...you're lucky no teachers or coaches were watching" suna sighed. "she pissed me off rin. i didnt even know what the hell was happening until my knuckles started to hurt"

"y/n, you dummy" kenma sighed, walking over to suna and y/n. "i told you to control your short ass temper around her" kenma flicked y/n's forehead. "whats happening over there?" suna asked kenma.

"levy's friends are telling her to tell a teacher but levy was saying something like 'it'll make her more mad' or 'she'll punch me again' sooo yeah" kenma laughed lightly.

"kinda wish i got to do more than just one punch" y/n frowned, starting at levy who was still crying. "okay you need to get out of here and away from her" kenma said and pushed y/n to suna.

"hey, can you take her to your place? i promised to hang out with kuroo after the game" kenma asked suna. he nodded and pulled y/n outside of the gym. "i gotta change so promise me to wait out here and don't do anything dumb?"

"im not promising shit" y/n mumbled. suna sighed and to his luck, he saw the inarazaki team walking outside of the gym since they already changed out of their volleyball uniform. "can one of you wait with y/n while i change?" suna asked.

"i dont understand why you can just bring me with y-" y/n stopped talking when she got a text from her younger brother.

mom doesn't love you 💜

did you eat my fucking chips??

watch your mouth. and no. they're probably in the pantry or your dumbass already ate em.

shut up n/n

we found you on the side of the road so u shut up. you're lucky we picked u up.

you're so mean :(

i know :)

when y/n looked up from her phone, she didn't see suna but instead saw kita and aran. "oh hey guys" y/n smiled giving both of them a hug to which they returned.

"im proud of you for punching levy" aran smiled. "aran" kita called. "kita, you had a smile on your face when you saw it happen" aran teased.
"yeah i couldn't help it" she laughed.

☆--⏰--☆

"come on" suna dragged y/n away from aran and kita seeing that they were having a bit too much fun. "oh yeah here you go" y/n gave suna the bracelet that she promised to trade with suna. "oh thanks" suna gave her the one he was wearing and she put it on her wrist.

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

ha just bc you kissed suna in the last chap dosent mean you're dating 😝

this is slow burn mfs sooo yuhh 🤩

anywho y/n punched the shit out of levy 😎

ahhh idk what else to sayyyy umm im currently listening to softcore by the neighborhood rn. pretty vibey.

okay byeee ily fuckers sm <3