»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 36◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 893

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

"n/n, if you end up feeling better after we eat, do you wanna go to that firework festival in Yokohama?" suna asked after he finished ordering the food on his phone.

"okay" she replied, face nuzzled in Suna's neck as she laid on top of him. "you're still in pain?" suna sat up and so did y/n. "no, im just hungry...and i also wanna play minecraft" y/n reached over suna and grabbed her laptop which was at the edge of the bed.

"y/n, you and your damn elbows..." after hearing suna groan, she immediately moved her elbow off of sunas stomach. "oops".

after getting her laptop, she then opened minecraft and saw that kenma and the twins were online. she decided to go to their discord chat and joined the voice channel.

"rin, can you text them and tell them to get on?" y/n asked. suna hummed before doing what y/n asked. she soon heard yelling coming from the speaker.

"what are they arguing about this time?" suna pulled y/n in between his legs, letting her rest her back on his chest. he decided to do whatever in his phone while she played. "atsumu found osamu in prop hunt".

"ouu i wanna play prop hunt" y/n smiled and the twins arguing finally settled down. "Y/N YOU'RE HERE" atsumu yelled into the mic as his audio cut in and out.

"tsumu, you need a new mic...that shit sounds horrific" y/n tried to keep her laugh in but osamu let out his usual contagious laugh which made her fail.

"SHUT UP SAMU YOU SOUND LIKE TWO CATS FIGHTING IN A DUMPSTER.... it only happens when i yell" the more he shouted, the harder y/n, kenma, and osamu laughed due to his mic cutting out mid sentence.

they heard a beep and saw that he left the call. their laughing died down before they began to spam the chat so he would come back.

"the fuck are you doing in my room?" osamu asked. "give me your extra pair of headphones" they heard atsumu's voice through osamus mic.

they heard fumbling and then it quieted down. "he's gonna join soon" osamu announced with a breathy laugh. "were playing prop hunt, right?" kenma began to invite them to his party.

"im back" they heard atsumu's voice. "hey tsumu" y/n laughed as she heard a big difference in his audio. "y/n i need your help from a girl's perspective" atsumu said.

y/n hummed as a signal for him to continue talking.

"sooo...hypothetically, you met a girl at a fair and she dosen't know that you have a twin so she and ends up hanging out with the twin more thinking that its you...." he spoke fast but y/n was some how able to understand.

"i know you're talking about yourself but uhhhh you and osamu look different so how does that work?" she asked. "she thought that i dyed my hair" everyone heard a snort from kenma's mic before he went on mute.

"KENMA, ITS NOT FUNNY" atsumu yelled. "i think you and osamu should tell her and see where it goes from there" y/n answered and they heard a hum before kenma turned his mic back on.

"y/n you surprisingly have good 'relationship' advice." osamu said blankly. "thanks, im a pro" she sarcastically said as the prop hunt game started.

"speaking of relationships, suna was so panicked and anxious on the night that he asked you out." atsumu laughed.

"yeah, today in practice he was doing so bad with his spikes because he was worried about you since you were in pain or some shit...he couldn't even spike the ball over the net-" osamu was cut off by suna.

"you guys know im here right?" suna had a bit of annoyance in his tone and that startled the twins. "SUNA YOU'RE AT Y/N'S HOUSE?" both twins said in unison.

"yeah"

"THAT'S WHY YOUR ASS WASN'T REPLYING TO MY MESSAGES- OH MY GOD KENMA YOU KILLED ME" atsumu only heard kenma's quiet chuckle in return.

"anywho suna, is y/n more important than your bestfriend?" atsumu asked with a cocky tone. "yes, she's my girlfriend" suna stood up from behind y/n before walking to the door. "FUCK YOU"

"rin, where're you going?" she asked, eye's immediately darting up to suna. "the food's here" he replied. she hummed before focusing back onto the game.

☆--⏰--☆

after finishing eating and playing minecraft, y/n started to feel better since she was now annoying suna while he was still eating.

"n/n can i eat in peace please?" suna groaned as he still had his mouth full of food. "give me some" she made and open and close motion with her mouth before suna gave in.

he fed her a piece and she finally stopped annoying him. "you seem to be better so are you still down to go to the firework festival?" he asked.

she nodded before going over to her closet to pick an outfit. "aww its a school night though..." y/n frowned as the realization hit her.

"you pull all nighters on school nights anyways so you'll be fine" suna finally finished up eating before going downstairs to throw away the trash.

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

HIIII ty for those comments on the last chapter 😼 ily

ermm do you guys have any request for this book btw?

i might do another face reveal for my new followers soon...u can easily see my face if u go to my insta highlights tho 😈 its @ mtsuyxh btw...

OKAY BYE ILY TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES