»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 38◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 928

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

"n/n you're hiding something aren't you?" suna put y/n down, sneaking his hand up the sleeve of y/n's oversized hoodie and held her hand as they were walking back to their sitting area to watch the fireworks.

"no im not" she immediately replied. "so why do you seem so anxious all of a sudden?" y/n looked over to suna who was walking by her side before sighing.

"you'll find out soon. its a suprise" was the only thing y/n could say to brush suna off. "is it something bad?" he asked.

"suna rintarou, no more questions" y/n repeatedly flicked his forehead making suna groan.

they finally got to their spot and began to set up. spreading the blankets, y/n got the memory of when she and suna built a fort at her house.

"samu, can you pass me that blanket?" y/n caught the blanket that was tossed to her and they were finally done after she spread it on the ground.

everyone took a random spot on the many blankets with tendou sitting next to semi, kuroo next to kenma, the twins beside eachother, and y/n next to suna.

"tsumu, give me my bag of snacks" osamu held his hand out, waiting for the bag. atsumu refused by telling his twin to get it himself.

they argued about who would get the bag but they both let out a high pitched scream after hearing a loud pop.

"the fuck was that?" they both asked in sync. suna sighed at he motioned his finger to point at the sky.

"oh"

he was supposed to be watching the sky but he couldn't help to just take few extra seconds to look at y/n who was distracted by the fireworks.

"rin"

"yeah?"

"you're staring at the wrong thing"

"cant help but to look at the prettier sight"

"that was corny"

"i know"

y/n lightly shaked her head as a quiet laugh left her mouth. she scooted in front of suna before laying back and resting her head in his lap.

sunas right hand rest on her shoulder/collar bone while his other hand fed himself and y/n the snacks that they bought.

all 8 memebers of the friend group stared at the sky in amusement, watching the fireworks pop one after the other. "haha four of them popped and the shape looked like a pp" y/n laughed to herself.

she heard silence and took a glance behind her to see that she was getting concerned looks from everyone but kenma and the twins since they were used to it and instead, were laughing.

her eyes then looked up at suna who was smiling as he was about to eat some of his snack. she smiled back at him and quickly grabbed his wrist, pulling it down to her mouth and ate the snack from his hand making suna lightly smack her forehead.

"y/n are you gonna be going to that training camp with nekoma?" semi asked her. "huh? what camp?" her and suna both asked at the same time.

"oh shit" atsumu blurted.

"the one that inarazaki, shiratorizawa, nekoma, and karasuno is supposed to go to" suna was new to this information and looked over to the twins to see if they knew about the camp.

"how long do we stay there?"

"two weeks. sorry for not telling you suna. kita didn't want you to know about it yet since he knew you were gonna be pissed about not seeing y/n for so long" osamu explained.

"why can't y/n go a long with nekoma?" suna asked, already feeling pissed about the situation to come.

"the coach said something about it being too important to have unnecessary people there" kenma replied.

"aren't all of your practices important? so why the fuck is this one so special that i can't come like usual?"

"well the one who came up with the idea for the camp is fukurodani's principal also known as levy's father so she probably came up with that idea"

y/n just sighed out of annoyance. "i don't understand why she's so obsessed with trying to make my life a living hell". "jealousy at its finest probably" tendou shrugged.

"the bitch is built like is wisdom tooth so i understand why she would be jealous" y/n groaned with her eyes closed.

y/n's words caused everyone's ugly laugh to erupt but they were quickly shushed by a security guard that was close by them.

"i wanna go home now" she said quietly to suna who looked down at her regular facial expression. "hmm, okay. i think the festival is over now anyways" suna sighed and looked around to see some people packing their things.

"n/n, you know its a school night so i have to get back home" when y/n was reminded of this, it completely washed away the tiniest amount of good mood that she was left in her and suna noticed it like always.

"no, no. you aren't about to be sad before i go because if you are then i cant leave. i'll go home with you but i just cant spend the night" y/n sat up from his lap and suna stood up.

"then ill just fake being sad for the whole night and then you wont leave" y/n mumbled these words to herself but she then heard a whisper next to her ear.

"you know i can tell when you're faking something right?"

"naurrrrr"

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

suppppp lol 🤩

this next levy incident that is soon to come will be the last one (lol we wont kill her.....maybe) bc im tired of writing chapters abt her *she pisses me off a lot even though im the one writing it* 😈

im starting to get into writing a bit more now so i hope chapters will come out more frequently. 😟

also no offense to anyone who loves this hc but the "suna is a stoner" one has been irking tf out of me for a while now ☹

butttttt thats it okay bye byee ilysm
😈😼