»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 41◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 993

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

"my mom's here to pick me up" y/n stood up from the gym floor. the next day had came around and everyone was waiting in the gym for their assigned buses to arrive but y/n on the other hand, chose to just get home by car.

"dont get sick y/n. its cold as fuck out there" aran warned. she nodded to him before walking to the exit doors where suna and the twins were standing by.

"I'll see you guys later" y/n gave the twins a hug before doing the same with suna. "dont fuck up your knee any worse by doing something dumb"

he patted the top of her head reassuringly and y/n opened the doors, immediately yelling a curse word due to the temperature change.

"Y/N" her mom said strictly. y/n repeatedly apologized as she tried to avoid getting out of her daily car lecture.

☆--⏰--☆

"ARE YOU GUYS ON LSD?? THATS A FUCKING DOG" atsumu yelled to the group of three which contained suna, osamu, and kenma.

they were currently playing guess the drawing and was failing horribly due to atsumu's shitty ass art skills. "tsumu, thats a pineapple..." his twin sighed.

"suna, call y/n and have her decide what my beautiful drawing is" atsumu said after finally getting fed up.

y/n immediately answered Suna's call and suna was met with y/n's sleepy voice. "we're you asleep?" he asked to which she nodded at the camera.

"i was taking a nap but what do you need?" she asked with a confused tone when she heard atsumu accusing someone that they were on drugs in the background.

"aw im sorry but quick question, what does this look like?" he flipped the camera to the drawing and waited for an answer. "a dog".

"SEE Y/N HAS MORE SENSE THAN ALL OF YOU" atsumu was relieved from her answer since y/n was the only person to get it right after 15 minutes of guessing.

"n/n...how do you see a dog? you should go back to sleep" suna said after flipping the camera back around. "well its not my fault that i just got home...that camp was so far away from and it was a long ass dtive".

"yeah that's why kenma decided to spend the night at my house since i live closer" he explained and y/n heard a hum from kenma in the background as he agreed with sunas words.

"aw no fair...im home and lonely as shit because of mr. kenosaurs's ass" y/n stood up from what seemed to be the couch before walking to the kitchen.

"do you want us to come over?" osamu asked. "no its cool, I'll be fine-" y/n got cut off when she heard her little brother scream. she sighed before walking to the living room to see what was going on.

"OH MY GOSH I JUST HAD A NIGHTMARE THAT YOU WERE ABOUT TO KILL ME" he said with a pant.

"do you want your dream to come true?" she smiled sarcastically as she waved a fork around.

"guys, terushima wants to hangout. anyone wanna come?" atsumu asked but kenma, suna, and osamu replied with a shrug.

suna looked down at his phone to see y/n fumbling through the cupboards. "y/n, do you wanna hangout with terushima and us...we can buy food on the way since you seem like you're struggling to find some" suna said with an annoyingly teasing tone.

"fine" she said before hanging up the call. y/n went upstairs to her room to change into a more presentable outfit.

☆--⏰--☆

"im getting second hand high" y/n laughed lightly as the lingering smoke in the car filled her nostrils. "oops" terushima 'apologized'.

y/n, suna, kenma, and the twins were now in the car of terushima since they all decided to hang out together but, as soon as they entered the car a whiff of weed immediately came over them.

suna pulled y/n closer to himself before lifting the hem of his hoodie over her head. "rin, what are you doing?" she asked with a light laugh. "you're gonna get high".

"so?"

"......."

"imagine if fucking cows just started flying...they'll be called moo moo birds right?" she asked after finally getting out from under his hoodie.

"stop talking before you say something that you'll regret" kenma warned her as his words were laced with a quiet chuckle. "i wont, i promise".

"where are we even going?" atsumu asked. "somewhere" was the simple reply from terushima before y/n spoke up. "if you're trying to kill us please let me be your first victim-"

"Y/NNN" suna snd kenma said at the same time. "WHATT? its just a joke....haa haa".

"im just bringing you guys to that ran down subway that we met at...there's more to it than just the part that you saw and it looks pretty cool" he explained.

☆--⏰--☆

they all exited the car before beginning their walk through the subway. as they were walking, y/n and suna came across their initials that they previously sprayed on the wall the last time they were there.

"atsumu, someone sprayed over your ugly ass drawing" kenma teased while trying to hold his laugh it. "NOOO my drawing was so beautiful...im gonna kill whoever's responsible for that" he frowned.

".....hahaa...it was me. my bad" terushima chuckled nervously. atsumu stopped walking but immediately started to chase terushima through the long ass subway as a high pitched scream left his mouth.

"why the hell is tsumu screaming?" y/n asked confusingly. "....mating call?" suna shrugged.

"nah his mating call is more high pitched than that...right now, he's just screaming since he says that it makes him run faster" osamu explained.

"so you're telling me...every time you guys get laps, atsumu does that high pitched ass scream?" y/n asked with a surprised and concerned tone.

"mhm...we got used to it though...kinda"

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

have i been avoiding updating this book bc im scared to end it? yes.

i wont do that anymore tho so my badddd el oh el 😝

also the new suna book is out and its called "soulmates" :D

uhhh yahhh i hope u managed to enjoy this shitty chapter ilysm take care 🦆🔫