»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 21◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 821

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

"y/n come on we gotta go home now" kenma said with a soft voice. he was trying to wake y/n who fell asleep with her head resting on suna's lap.

"i dont wanna go home" she said with a frown. "but we have to" kenma replied. y/n sighed and stood up with tired eyes. "we'll see you guys next time" kenma said. he supported y/n to help her walk since her legs fell asleep.

they all said their goodbye's before leaving. "he likes her" atsumu said to his twin. "i dont like y/n" suna replied as he stood up and turned off the console.

"i didn't say any names suna....but for you to come to the conclusion says a lot" atsumu smirked. "no. it was just common sense" he rolled his eyes. "anywho we should probably go home too since we have morning practice tomorrow" osamu frowned.

"okay see you tomorrow" suna said to the twins. they left and he went up to his room. suna looked over at his bed to see that his sheets were a bit ruffled since y/n slept on his bed.

he got into bed and immediately fell asleep to the thoughts of random things that happened today.

☆--⏰--☆

(Fucko 🥵🙄🔫)

y/n😩
wakey wakey beach <3

rinnnnn

sunaaaa

anussssssss

dude get up u fwaking chicken gizzard sucking anus

if you're late, kita's gonna be mad🌚

bro get tf up

im trying to save you from doing extra practice

suna🔫
why are you up so early?

y/n😩
bc i have to go to school?? also, don't u have morning practice?

suna🔫
oh shit

y/n😩
exactly now wake up sleeping beauty 🤨

suna🔫
stfu y/n

y/n😩
LOLLLL WHEN HE SAYS YOUR NAME 🤩🤩

suna🔫
shouldn't you be in class soon?

y/n😩
i ammm but i already finished my work 🤣

suna🔫
oh ok well i gtg to practice

y/n 😩
oh u have a game coming up next week right?

suna🔫
mhm

y/n😩
imma bully that levy bitch

suna🔫
I'll be right beside u when u when u are

y/n😩
ty ty anywho byeee have fun at practice <3