»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 14◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 987

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

(y/n's mutuals😎🥵)

y/n😩

guyyysss helppp

kita🦝
what is it are you okay?

y/n😩
no :( I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled today 😀

suna😎
lmaooo that sucks for you

atsumu😛
suna rmbr when you got yours pulled?😭

y/n😩
LMAO wait what was suna like? also i was lied to bc suna said he never got them pulled before.

suna😎
pls don't bring it up again

osamu🌚
suna was such a baby

atsumu😛
yeah he kept asking osamu to cuddle and would get sad when he said no

suna😎
ha ha fuck u 😐🖕

y/n😩
woahh suna being a baby 😭 so you do have a soft side? 🤪

suna😎
yeah and you're never gonna see it :)

y/n😩
we'll see abt that🕺

atsumu😛
you'll see it eventually

osamu🌚
^^

y/n😎
Yuhh hear that anus? oh and also after i get them pulled, my mom has to go to work sooo..she said i can have my trust worthy friends over to take care of me 😎

suna😎
woah i get to bully you while you're high off anesthesia

y/n😎
no don't bully me bc idk if I'm gonna cry in front of you 😀

suna😎
why would you cry?

y/n😩
bc im not in the right state of mind 😀

suna😎
you're never in the right state of mind <3

kita🦝
i have to talk to the coach about the game that we have coming up next month

atsumu😛
we have a game?😀

osamu🌚
dumbass

☆--⏰--☆

"y/n you need to lay down" kenma said as he helped y/n sit on her bed. y/n's mom already left for work and suna, osamu, and atsumu were on their way to her house.

"but i wanna go to Walmart" she whined. "you can't" kenma sighed and got his phone out. he quickly texted suna and told him to hurry up since he couldn't do this by himself.

soon there was a knock on the door and standing there was suna and the twins. "help" kenma said with a slight laugh. they all went upstairs and went into y/n's room only to see her under her covers and facing the wall.

"umm y/n?" suna called. y/n turned around and looked at suna. "sunaaaa" she called happily. "woah you're a mess" he laughed. "yeah but imma be even messier when we fu-" kenma quickly put his hand over y/n's mouth before she could say anything else.

"oww kenma that hurts" she groaned. "well stop saying dumb shit" kenma patted the top of y/n's head as he apologized. "bro where the fuck even am i?" she looked around her room as a confused look grew onto her face. "you're on planet mars" suna smiled.

"aw fuck we are?? wait what if the aliens come get me" more concern grew into her voice while suna was just enjoying messing around with y/n.

"suna she's actually believing you, stop" osamu said. "you're lying to me suna? how dare you, fake ass" y/n frowned and had a sad like expression on her face. suna did something kind of unexpected and hugged y/n. "I'm sorry" he apologized with a laugh.

kenma quickly took his phone out and took a picture of the two. suna flicked him off and y/n sat back down on her bed since suna had released her from the hug.

"hey suna" y/n called. "huh?" suna answered and sat on the floor where atsumu and osamu were sitting. "can we like make out...as friends?" she asked with a slight laugh.

suna didn't answer he was just kind of in shock. "y/n stop saying shit that you'll regret laterrrr" kenma sighed. "why would i regret that?" she asked.

"because you're y/n and I've known you for 2 years"

"uhhh suna are you okay?" osamu saw suna spacing out. "nope i think he's still stuck on what y/n said" atsumu laughed. suna just told them both to "shut up".

"I'm going to sleep" y/n mumbled. kenma threw a blanket over her before walking downstairs with suna and the twins.

suna looked like he had something on his mind and kenma had an idea of what it was. "don't worry, y/n and I will always look at eachother as brother and sister so you can stop overthinking" kenma smiled.

"where did that come from? I wasn't even thinking about that" suna sat on the couch in the living room. "why so defensive? i never said you were thinking about it i was just letting you know" kenma teased.

suna groaned in response as he took his phone out of his pocket and was scrolling through Instagram. he saw that atsumu posted the picture of him hugging y/n but y/n's face wasn't shown in the picture.

he looked at the comments and saw levy's.

🌸 levyisbetterthanyou 🌸
- omg I'm so jealous 🥺🥺
- ugh wait is that y/n? 🙄
- sunarin replied to levyisbetterthanyou's comment: - yeah it is :)

"omg THE SUNARIN BEING PROTECTIVE" atsumu said sarcastically as he saw suna's comment. "shut the fuck up. all i did was answer a question" suna replied.

☆--⏰--☆

"where are you going?" osamu asked since he saw suna stand up. "y/n just texted me and asked if i had drugs" suna replied. "oh i think she means the painkillers on her desk." kenma informed. suna nodded and went upstairs into her room.

y/n's eye were red and looked tired. "aw were you crying?" suna laughed and got the painkillers from her desk. "it's not funny whore" she groaned and took the pill from suna's hand before swallowing it with water.

"thanks" she said to suna and he nodded and was about to walk out. "wait, you have to take care of me today as an apology for all the times you bullied me" y/n grinned.

"HUH?!"

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

hiiiiii new update😏

this book might end up being longer than i expected but it's wtvr

vote if u enjoyed tho ilysmm <33