»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7◈««

✔︎ 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕: 990

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

as y/n finally got home, she greeted her mom and younger brother and immediately went upstairs.

she entered her room and threw herself onto her bed before closing here eyes, and not to long after she fell asleep.

☆--⏰--☆

"damn she's a intense sleeper" a voice said. another voice laughed at their words.

"y/n wake up" that same voice said as they shook y/n in an attempt to wake her up. "no, I'm tired..go away" she said sluggishly and felt the bed dip, making it umblanced.

"dude get the hell up" the voice said once again. "what do you want- oh kenmaaa" she smiled and hugged kenma who was sitting on her bed.

she then looked up and saw a familiar person. "suna?....what the hell? wait how the fuck?" she said in confusion.

"suna's gonna stay over at my place but i decided to visit you and he came along and i figured you would be cool with that also your mom let us in" kenma explain and y/n nodded.

"wheres the twins and kuroo?" she asked. "they decided to go home so it's just us" suna informed. y/n nodded once again before rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"you're really that tired?" suna laughed. "she pulls a lot of all nighters and gets like 4 hours of sleep per week so it's not that surprising" kenma said as he layed down on his back.

"yeah but that's only because i can't fall asleep" y/n said making finger guns towards kenma. "oh yeah suna you can sit in that chair or on my bed beside kenma" she pointed to the chair that was at her desk and to the empty space beside kenma.

suna nodded and sat beside kenma. "I'm gonna go take a showere I'll be back" y/n got out of her bed and went over to her closet to get some clean clothes to change into once she was done.

"okay" was heard from the both of them and y/n walked out of the room and headed to her bathroom.

☆--⏰--☆

once she was done getting dresseed she walked back to her room and was met with suna and kenma playing games on her laptop.

"no, no just push them off" suna said to kenma. "I'm trying but the dumb fuck won't stay still." kenma replied as he was messing with the controls.

"what are you guys doing?" she asked but didn't get a reply. she just sighed and walked up to the both of them and lightly hit the top of their heads.

"what was that for?" they said in unison and looked up to y/n. "I asked, what are you guys doing?" she repeated.

"oh we were bullying kids on roblox" suna informed. "okay just don't get me banned" y/n took her phone up from the nightstand beside her bed and unlocked it.

she scrolled through her many apps as she got under her covers. it was late at night but even though she already took a nap earlier, she was still tired.

she continued to scroll until her grip on the phone started to loosen signaling that she was falling asleep.

kenma and suna soon realized this and decided that they should start heading back home. they closed the laptop before standing up. "come on" kenma said.

suna hummed in response while he looked for y/n's phone. he eventually found it and connected it to the charger that was beside her bed before catching up with kenma.

they both said their temporary goodbyes to y/n's mom and walked out of the house closing the door behind them.

"so what do you think of y/n?" kenma asked as they started to walk back to his house. "she's more chill in person than she is over text" he informed.

"yeah she's pretty energetic over text but the more comfortable she get's around you then you'll start to see her real side which is better than her being all shy" kenma slightly smiled.

suna nodded. "so how'd you and y/n become bestfriends?" suna asked.

"well during our breaks at volleyball practice I'd always play games on my phone and one day y/n came to the gym since she had to talk to the coach about something. she saw me playing a game that she played and from then on we would game together and got close" kenma explained in one breath, taking a deep sigh after.

"oh really? y/n approached you? I don't really take her as the social type" suna said to no one in particular.

"she used to be social but then school and fake friends kicked her ass" kenma laughed. "it's better for her though since now she has friends who care for her" he added.

"yeah she kinda ranted to me about that a couple of weeks ago" suna said.

"oh really? I guess you already gained her trust" kenma replied in a surprised tone. they finally reached kenma's house.

kenma opened the door with the key that he had and walked inside before suna followed him in.

suna went upstairs to kenma's room since kenma wanted to get a snack from the kitched. once suna reached upstairs he went into his bag and changed into more comfortable clothes.

kenma soon entered to room and gave suna a snack from the kitchen. "I'm kinda tired so I'm gonna knock out soon" kenma informed and got into bed on the top bunk.

kenma had a bunk bed for these very moments since y/n, kuroo, and his other friends like suna stayed over often.

suna soon got a notification on his phone.

(Annoying ass mf 🦧)

sunaaa are you up?

mhm

I can't fall back asleep

and that's my problem how?

can we ft until I get sleepy again? 🧍‍♀️

I dont wanna wake kenma

he's a heavy sleeper so you'll be fine😜

ok then sure

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

heyy guyss sorry i took so long to update but um i hope u enjoyed this chap ilysn!!♥️🌹