»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 947

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

"yes with all of my hard work it's finally done" y/n smiled proudly. "huhhh?? your hard work? i asked your dumbass to hold the blankets for me and you kept letting them go since your arm kept getting tired" suna sighed before taking one of his jelly sticks from the bag.

"exactly, my hand got tired" she went over to her bed and messed with kenma's hair since he still had a headache. "your hand can't get tired in 5 seconds" he rolled his eyes. "you don't know that" she slightly raised her voice.

"yes the fuck i do" suna replied but kenma groaned from them arguing so loudly. "sorry kenma" they both said at he same time. they immediately looked at eachother and silently flicked eachother off while mouthing "fuck you".

"i call first dibs" atsumu said and got under the layered blankets. it was roomy enough and surprisingly big. there were some fairy lights wrapped around the perimeter as a source of lightning.

y/n suggested to build it beside the outlet so charging any of their devices would be easily accessible. "hell yeah I'm smart as fuck" she said as osamu pointed out the outlet as soon as he followed atsumu into the fort.

"come on kenma" y/n went in and kenma and suna soon followed. suna rested his head in Osamu's lap while kenma rested his head in y/n's lap. "who has a movie suggestion?".

"let's watch henta-" Atsumu was cut off when suna's hand immediately smacked his arm. "no".

"a silent voice" osamu suggested. "but that's sad" atsumu frowned. "no its not" suna and y/n's words synced once again. "damn how close are you guy's? you literally have the same thoughts." kenma asked looked up at y/n and then over to suna.

"you guys wanna binge watch (favorite show)?" y/n suggested as she tried to change the subject. "but you watched that so many-" kenma was cut off by y/n. "i don't see your point" she said and kenma's just sighed.

"(favorite show) it is"

☆--⏰--☆

after watching a couple of episodes everyone fell asleep except for y/n and suna. "wanna go downstairs and make something to eat?" she asked suna. he nodded tiredly and carefully got out of the fort making sure that they didn't wake their sleeping friends.

y/n put a pillow under kenma's head as a replacement for her lap. "do you know how to cook anything special?" suna asked y/n as they started to walk downstairs.

"hmmm soecial?....coke is raw and crack is cooked" she replied as they entered the kitchen. "y/n that's not what i meant-...... and how do you even know that?"

"don't worry about such thingsss..." she nervously smiled amd sat at the island that was in her kitched. "....anywho what are we gonna make?" suna asked. "mmm do you know how to bake a cake?"

"no but we can try and also its 3am who bakes cake at this time of day?" suna sat beside y/n. "us, now look up the instructions" y/n smiled. suna took his phone out and looked for the instructions.

☆--⏰--☆

"SUNA THATS NOT FLOUR THATS BAKING SODA" y/n quickly told suna but it was too late since he already poured it into the mixture. "oops" he said beofre looking away and trying to hold in his laugh. "you dumbass" y/n laughed and splashed suna with the flour.

"now why the fu-" suna threw flour back at y/n but she tried to stop it by holding his hand away from her face. y/n was against the counter which also meant that she was cornered. suna then took the chance and threw the flour at y/n.

"SUNAAA YOU GOT THAT SHIT IN MY EYE" y/n yelled as she started to laugh with her hand over her right eye. "oh shit I'm sorry, let me see" suna lifted y/n's chin and carefully removed her hand from her eye. he took a damp paper towel and wiped the flour off of y/n's eye and then the rest of her face making eye contact with her occasionally.

"awwww" a voice was heard from upstairs. atsumu, osamu, and kenma. they probably woke up from all of y/n and suna's yelling. "what?" he asked as he finished cleaning y/n's face and looked over to them.

"i could've swore you guys were about to kiss" kenma rubbed his eyes. "we weren't" they both said and looked away from eachother.

"what the fuck happened in here?" osamu asked as he looked around the kitchen that was now a mess from y/n and suna's attempt to bake a cake. "were making a cake" suna said as he put the mixture into the oven.

"no bro i think the cake is making you-" osamu replied after looking at y/n and suna side by side, seeing that they were a mess. "fuck off" he replied. "kenmaaa can I get a hug?" y/n teased and kenma just slowly backed away. "not when you're like that" he said.

"fine. oh yeah does your head feel better?" she asked and turned around as she started to clean up the mess. "mhm" he replied. y/n nodded and looked over at suna.

"the fuck are you doing just standing there watching me clean? you're gonna help me you know" she said to suna. "okay mom" he replied and started to help her.

"heh mommy kink" she laughed quietly to herself. "huh?" suna asked. "hm?" y/n said, trying to play off what she said. suna just looked at her suspiciously.

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

supppp😏 thank u for reading!!😩 also i write my chapters late at night bc i dont sleep😀 so if theres any errors i apologize😜