»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 15◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 780

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

"you heard me" y/n's grin grew wider. "you cant force me to take care of you" suna said as he was about to walk out.

"yes she can, because I'm not" kenma smiled while standing at the doorframe, blocking suna's way out. "what do you mean? She's your bestfriend" suna groaned. "she's your bestfriend too though right?" kenma teased. "a close friend" he corrected.

y/n's eyes grew wide. "to be honest I don't even care that I just got friend zoned. I'm just surprised that you considered me as a close friend." y/n laughed.

"I tolerate you despite how much you annoy me so yeah..." suna said and went back into y/n's room before sitting on her bed. "wow so motivational" atsumu clapped, walking to y/n's room.

"but you... I don't think i can tolerate you anymore" suna laid on his back allowing himself to lay beside y/n who was sitting up with crisscrossed legs. "HUH?! WHY SUNA WUNA?" atsumu pouted.

there was complete silence but it was broken when y/n and kenma let out a laugh. "for reasons like that...you sound like levy" suna sighed.

"wait levy from fukurodani? kenma asked with a bit of concern. "yeah" y/n answered with an annoyed tone. "how do they know her?"

"atsumu found her on tiktok, added her to a group chat blah blah blah bitch still uses that same damn emoji" y/n replied. "wait how does kenma know her?" atsumu and osamu both asked at the same time.

"okay so I used to go to fukurodani with levy but she spread rumors and shit and the principal didn't believe me since levy was his daughter so i transferred to nekoma" y/n blurted out.

both twins had a surprised facial expression. "ohhh so that's why you wanted to bully her" osamu nodded. "wait suna, why aren't you surprised?" atsumu asked.

"because she already told me" suna replied. atsumu and osamu nodded "well were going to the skate park. we'll be back later tonight" kenma said. "suna do you not wanna come with us?" osamu asked. "nope I gotta take care of this dumbass, but even if I didn't I still don't wanna go" he replied. they all nodded and walked out of the room after saying their goodbyes. 

y/n laid down beside suna which left the both of them laying down beside each other. "are you going back to sleep?" suna asked. "uhhh...i don't know yet but if I do, don't wake me up" she got her phone out and began to do whatever. "okay" suna replied. 

☆--⏰--☆

some time passed by while both y/n and suna were on their phones enjoying the silence. suna soon looked over to y/n and saw that she was back asleep.

she turned onto her side which made her face suna's direction. her arm made its way around suna's waist but he didn't do anything since he was too busy trying to stop himself from becoming more flustered. 

he was about to move her hand but he remembered that she said not to wake her up so he just let her be and he also had no problem with y/n's touch since it was comforting. suna put his phone away and decided to go to sleep too since he was pretty exhausted from practice today. 

the feeling of y/n's touch was comforting enough so suna fell asleep quickly. in his sleep his hand made his way around y/n's waist also which left the two cuddling. 

☆--⏰--☆

"YO WERE HOME" atsumu yelled once all three of them entered y/n's room. "atsumu shut up you dumb fuck" osamu slapped his twin in the back of the head after seeing y/n and suna cuddling. "neither of them likes to be woken up so I guess suna's spending the night with y/n" kenma said with a slight smirk. 

"is her mom okay with it?" osamu asked. kenma nodded "yeah she said that she liked suna and she was kind of shipping him and y/n soo...I think its clear that she would be okay with it." he explained. both of the twins laughed and kenma closed y/n's door after taking a quick picture of the two.  

"well I guess that's our cue to go home now" osamu said. "okay bye guys ill see ya soon" kenma said as all three of them walked out of the house and went their separate ways with the twins going to the train station and kenma going to his house which wasn't too far from y/n's.  

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

sorry for making this chapter so short.😐 Ill make up for it in the next one tho.