»»◈𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 25◈««

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 912

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

"rin come down here!" misato called her little brother downstairs. "whattt?" suna whined, walking down the stairs. "you got to be at school by 8 o'clock since your game starts at 9:00". she informed.

"mhm, i know. are you driving me there?" he asked, filling up his water bottle. "duh who else is?" she qqrolled her eyes. "smart ass" he mumbled before he began to walk back upstairs.

"where are you going?" misato asked. "im getting my volleyball bag and then we can go" suna replied. misato hummed in response and got the keys to her car. a little bit later, suna came down the stairs and walked outside with misato before getting inside of the car.

"is your girlfriend gonna be there?" misato asked as they began to drive. "y/n? she is gonna be there since she goes to nekoma" suna answered. "you didn't deny that she was your girlfriend" misato teased, nudging sunas shoulder.

"i didn't hear that part so shut up" suna groaned. "so how'd you know that i was talking about-" misato was cut off by suna. "just shut up and drive".

"okay, okay....so short tempered..." she mumbled but suna ignored her.

☆--⏰--☆

"rinnnn, suppp" y/n greeted suna with a hug as he walked into the gym. suna hugged her back before walking over to meet uo with his team. "suna you're late, you were supposed to be here at 8:25" kita scolded. "i know, i know. im sorry" he apologized.

"woahh you hugged y/n back" atsumu smirked. "so?" suna shrugged. "why are you in such a groggy mood bro?" osamu asked. suna shrugged and walked over to the bleachers while the twins followed behind him.

"suna? you cant play if you aren't in a good mood or else you wont do your best" kita said to suna. "yeah i know, I'll be okay soon though im just tired" he answered. "y/n and kenma's hereee!" atsumu smiled.

y/n and kenma walked over to the inarazaki team before sitting on the bench beside them. "the game starts in like 5 minutes no?" y/n asked. "mhm" suna nodded. "whats up with him?" y/n asked the miya twins, seeing that sunas mood was off.

"i dont know" they both answered. y/n moved over and sat on the bleacher behind suna who had his head held back. everyone began to talk amongst themselves and y/n guided her fingers into sunas hair. "what are you doinggg?" suna asked.

"shut up, im making you feel better" she mumbled. suna just hummed in response and leaned his head into y/n's lap. "did you see levy today?" atsumu asked the two. "yup, she's right there" suna answered, motioning his head over to where fukorodani is.

"bokuto and akaashiiii" y/n said excitedly when she saw them walking over. they greeted everyone with a smile. "oh god she's coming over here" bokuto whined. "wait you dont like levy either?" y/n laughed. "not at all...i mean after all, she did get you kicked out of school no?" akaashi asked.

y/n hummed in response and looked down at suna who was resting his head in her lap. "oh my goshhh!! hey guys! its so nice to meet you all in person uwu! especially you suna" levy said with a high pitched voice.

"god, she's even worse in real life" y/n mumbled to herslef but suna heard her and let out a laugh. "hey suna!" she said excitedly. "hey" he replied.

"sooooo i have a really important question that ive been wanting to ask you!" levy said excitedly. "oh god" y/n put a hand over her face to prepare for the second hand embarrassment that she was about to experience.

"what?" suna asked. everyones attention was on her at this point including y/n. "well we've been bonding a lot in the group chat and its just clear that we have a thing for each-" levy was cut off by y/n's snort.

"y/n.." kenma said quietly. "okay my bad...continue" she apologized. "LIKE I WAS SAYINGGGG...we clearly have a thing for eachother and i want you to be my boyfriend!" she said excitedly with her high pitched voice.

"no" suna replied bluntly. "...im sorry what?" levy's smiled dropped immediately. "i dont like you. not in that way and neither do i like you in a friend way soo..put two and two together" suna explained.

"its not like you have a girlfriend though!" levy whined. suna reached his hand behind himself and lightly pulled y/n down, close to his face. Suna's lips met with y/n's making the both of them have a short kiss.

"oh" y/n said staring at suna. he smiled slightly and y/n was in shock. "finally" kenma mumbled. "YOU GUYS ARE DATING?" levy asked in shock. suna and y/n both shrugged making levy walk away.

"one step closer to victory" atsumu smirked to y/n and suna. "feel better now?" y/n asked with an annoyed tone. "mhm" suna hummed and stood up from the bleachers.

"the game is starting now fuckos" suna announced. everyone hummed and got into their positions before the game finally began. "you good there?" kenma asked y/n with a light laugh.

"im managing. now get back to the team" kenma began to walk back over to where the rest on nekoma's volleyball team was.

㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎㋛︎

heyyy umm...sorry i took sooooo fucking long to update. A lot of shit happend and all the data on my phone got wiped but uhhh im back.

anywho, ty for reading ilysm take care of yourselves  <3