𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋

❦

"Need another?" I flinched out of my trance and turned to the charmer who held a smile. His shirt had now been unbuttoned halfway down, adding a different type of look to his charm. I just shook my head. I didn't need anymore to drink, it could mess with my performance. Every night my limit was 4 drinks total, all being wine.

My eyes switched to Leo who was surprisingly already staring back at me. Except he didn't wear his usual grin I had caught him wearing all night. His face looked almost cold. But when he saw that I had turned to look at him, he was quick to pick the grin back up.

"Do you know what's going on?" I asked curiously hoping that he may share the same knowledge as Aiden.

But my hopes were shattered when all he gave me was, "Nothing to worry your pretty little head about, doll."

I bit my lip, embarrassed for some reason at his response and being quick to turn away from the smooth-toned man. "Sorry..." I cradled the almost empty glass in my hands with my nails clicking along the sides in nervousness. Every once in a while my eyes would go to the numerous guards, the girls, but most of all the man. I could sense him staring as well, but never turned to meet his eyes at all costs. With the aura that surrounded him, the one I could feel from yards away was chilling.

"Alright, you really want to know?" I turned to the bartender who leaned over in the same position as moments ago. The green forest that swept through the depths of his eyes had a gust of arrogance swarming through them. Hesitantly I nodded my head.

"I'll tell you...if you agree to get a drink with me sometime, away from the club and outside of work." With a flicker of my eyes it was obvious I was more than hesitant; I could feel my eyelashes grazing the top of their lids with a soft brush. In a way I guess Leo was charming, he was good-looking, but god his attitude, I hated it. Maybe it was how he flirted? Something that brushes past? Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

"Okay, sure," My smile was more shaken than I had hoped, but it seemed to pass off well as he smiled back.

He beckoned me forward and tilted my chin toward the man who had been catching my eye all night. "That man right there is one of the brothers who own the club. The brothers only come when they have an eye on something, or when there's an issue here. In this case, it's the latter,"

"W-What type of issue is there?"

"So, you know the list you're given, right? And what those men have done?" I nodded, "Their debt to the brothers." I answered.

He hummed in agreement, "You see that man over there?" He tilted my chin again to point to a man that was sitting in a booth, two or three guards surrounded said booth with Sasha and Teresa, two dancers, sitting on his lap. The man looked drunk, very drunk, only to be drinking more. "He's the one sinking deeper and deeper into debt. Vincent is just seeing how far he will go, and then make his move later on in the night."