𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

I covered my mouth at the sight, beaten and battered as he sat sluggishly in the chair, his legs, arms, and torso locked down in chains

I covered my mouth at the sight, beaten and battered as he sat sluggishly in the chair, his legs, arms, and torso locked down in chains. He had some type of tube running into his veins, and there was a man currently pushing a substance by a syringe into it.

I jumped as Leo groaned, head still staying down, but the man turned to me and smiled nonchalantly. "This the girl of the cause?" I heard Aiden behind me say something, but all I could do was focus on Leo as I stepped closer and closer.

My eyes fixated on the crowbar against the wall, running over and grabbing it, not listening to Aiden's protests and landing it right on his hand as hard as I could and hearing such a satisfying crunch it sent shivers through my body. I panted, before pulling it back and swinging it on his leg, hearing the bastard's pathetic groan as I landed it next on my knee which he screamed and begged for mercy.

"You wanna fucking beg now?" I scoffed, bringing it down on his other knee and watching his arms strain against the chains. I glanced over to the man, seeing him smirk and cock an eyebrow at me but I ignored it.

I dropped the bar, panting from the rush of adrenaline, and stepped back, looking over him one last time; the tears rolling down his cheeks and gritted teeth as he seethed through his teeth, before turning on my heel and walking past Aiden, up the stairs and back down the hallway.

___________

The pictures of Leo in my mind never left. They were there as I got ready for bed, as I slept, in my dreams, and when I woke the next morning. The sight of him tied down and in pain was one I loved to see, and usually, I don't condone that type of thing.

I will admit, knowing it was the brothers that did that was slightly scary and concerning. And I didn't

But for him...

He deserved everything hell had to offer him, a right-hand seat at the devil's side. He deserved it all.

The weeks I spent, reveling in the trauma he formed for me, I knew it all wouldn't go away just like that. But I know seeing him like that helped. Knowing that he'll never be able to touch me again and that he would hopefully die soon was more than relieving. I didn't even care I was technically an accessory to murder, for that mother fucker it would be worth it. I'd happily go to jail for something like that, not a single complaint would leave my lips.

"Rey," Aiden snapped me out of my revolving thoughts, laying a hand gently on my elbow as I sipped my coffee, "Are you okay?" My eyes turned away from the wall I stared blankly at, turning to his green eyes and slowly nodding.

"I just never thought he would pay for what he's done," I spoke truthfully, "I thought I would always have to live with the fact he will be there, and I'll be here. He'll be in this happy state, knowing no one can touch him, and I would be here suffering. But now..." I smiled, tears brimming my eyes and I felt just plain stupid for it.

"Now he's suffering." Aiden slowly smirked, taking my hand that wasn't holding my coffee and squeezing it.

"I'm glad you're happy Rey, you deserve it." I smiled and nodded to him, turning towards the window at the night sky, as I had slept all day to catch up on some sleep. I had been off and on my usual schedule so it had messed me up, not to mention I had another shift tonight.

"I'm going to go get ready, you probably should too. We'll leave in about thirty minutes," I nodded, turning back to my cup of coffee and finishing the rest of it.

I went into mine and Aiden's shared bedroom, hearing him in the shower so I decided to look through the lingerie I had in one of my boxes for tonight.

I went for a more devilish dress-up, my bralette being red but you could only see the tip as the rest was covered with frills. My bottoms were black as well, and I found the thigh-high stockings that matched which were black with red bows on top.

I stripped and slipped the outfit on before Aiden could come out. It's one thing for him to see me in lingerie, mostly for the fact he does so almost every day, but it's totally different for him to see me naked.

I brushed out my hair, leaving it down for the day and then looking over myself.

I look good.

I feel good.

Today felt like it was going to be a good day.

As we entered The Velvet Room, we parted ways as we were running a tad late and customers were already lining the bar. I spotted a few regulars, but I noticed around the club there weren't as many guards as per usual.

"Lisa!" I yelled as I saw her making her way across the club. A bright smile pulled out her pearly whites and she quickly approached me.

"What's going on?" She looked at me a little curiously and then it clicked.

"Oh! Someone from the list showed up so the guards are taking care of it. Plus we're short a few on guards this week because of sickness." I muttered a soft oh.

"I'll see you in a bit, my dance is about to start!" She smiled, squeezing my arm and skipping away to her stage which was two away from mine.

_________________

I finished my dances a little early tonight, ending around 4:30 a.m. They were more sensual tonight, just relaxing and not trying to go too advanced for once. The men honestly seemed to like it more.

Considering I was done, with thirty minutes until I could finally go home and sleep again. I stretched my arms out as walking to the locker rooms, feeling the sweet relief of my untensed muscles.

I hummed softly as I walked in and went for my locker, beginning to open the lock when the hairs on the back of my neck stood up, and an eery feeling poured over me like ice down my back. I stopped for a moment, turning over my shoulder but seeing nothing.

Quietly, I slipped my heels off, taking one in my hand and holding it tight as I turned to my other side. I knew this feeling too well.

I turned the corner of lockers, just in time to be pushed to the wall with an angry growl leaving the man's lips. I whimpered from the collision to my back but pushed back on him as hard as I could, then took the heel and whacking him over the head with it. He stumbled back and I took that time to turn around the lockers and run to the door.

"H-" I started to yell but I was knocked to the ground, pain striking through my ribs and I whined out, but his hand covered my mouth. I fought against him as much as I could, feeling that familiar feeling enter my head. The feeling of being trapped, but I swore I wouldn't lock up this time.

Tears brimmed my eyes at the feeling of his body on top of mine, the smell of liquor wrapped around his scent. I thrust my head back, ignoring the pain that filled the back of my head and hearing his harsh groan. I rolled him off, getting up but he yanked my legs and my face hit the wall, knocking me straight out.

______________

7 chapters left :)