𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

I highly suggest listening to the song throughout the chapter especially the beginning <3

Dangerous Woman - Ariana Grande

An efficient and sexy dance made on the pole all depends on the beginning moves. At least to me.

The goal is to be seductive, and you use your body to achieve that goal.

My hand traced down my leg all the way down to my ankle before going back up, faster, and flipping my hair. I could feel that my skirt had ridden up my ass in the process.

I rolled my hips around the pole with my hands above my head, eyes grazing over the audience of men surrounding my stage, a few in the booths.

My hands made sure to roam my body, pull my skirt up on the side partially, and having the men howl when they saw my lack of underwear for this dance. Although embarrassed to do so, it got money insanely fast.

Especially when I spun around and flipped my legs upwards for a moment, my skirt flipping as well and having men cheer at seeing what hid beneath.

Aiden was back at the bar tonight instead of Leo, but I had seen him around a bit.

Money rained around and on my stage as men hooted and hollered, clapping as well while some got a bit closer.

I recognized a few as my regulars and my VIP regulars which I paid closer attention to since they brought the bigger money in. I'd aim more of my moves towards them, intentionally moving my ass in their face and acting as if I was going to touch them. One was an older man, late thirties, early forties at most, he just gave me a subtle smirk and placed a hundred on my stage while keeping his eyes on me then down my legs.

I gave a wink before pulling back and doing a right front hook, spinning around the pole yet nearly staggering when I saw not one, but both Mr. Axton's. And their eyes were straight on me.

In a way, it gave me a surge of adrenaline, a pleasurable chill as I met Lucas' playful eyes. He was leaned against a wall, head back and a cigarette resting comfortably between his lips. Rings shined in the strobe lights among his fingers and the piercings from his ears.

As I swung around again in a stargazer spin, I met Vincent's who held nothing but a predatory gaze that lurked over every inch of my body like he fucking owned it. He was a bit more hunched against the wall a glass of what looked like whiskey in his ring-cladded hand.

I couldn't help but want to impress them, show them what I can do best.

Facing, behind the pole, I made a small jump and spread my legs when back down on the stage with one hand on the pole. My back arched, my pelvis pressing against the pole then going down for a squat while standing on the toes of my heels. I then went back up doing the same thing with my pelvis, did a pirouette, and spun around the pole swiftly till I was squatting with my knees bent in front of me, on my toes, on the other side.

Both pairs of eyes watched me intently, my every move. I didn't know if I was caught up in the act, the music, or their look.

I swung around again, this time on my knees smoothly and now on the side, I originated from. One hand grabbed the pole while the other ran over my body, through my hair, while I did body waves on my knees.

I kept my eyes on them, too enticed to turn away, even as the subtle blush dusted my cheeks at the lustful, playful stare Lucas gave me while Vincent's was full on lustful dominance.

The two were similar, yet so, so different from what I could see. My interaction with Vincent showed his power, his control of a situation; with Lucas, I had no idea. I had no idea who they really are. Yet here I was taunting them.

I pulled myself up, going to my side and taking one step back and tracing back down my leg and up again but faster, whipping my hair back and spinning around and tucking the pole into my arm while slowly doing a plié squat back. My left leg swept under my right and I turned into the pole, swinging over and almost laying on my back but kept myself up by hanging onto the pole and lifting my leg up briefly.

The men cheered around me at the lewd view given to them, my security being wary of the ones that were up against my stage throwing money at me or around me.

I pulled myself over again and did a pole shoulder stand and then leg waves to follow. I was on display, fully, but it felt empowering instead of whoreish. That's what I loved about this job, pole dancing in general. It gave me a new sense of myself, even though others might view it as trying to sell myself but they just didn't know what it's like. The confidence felt while showing and using your body in these types of ways is thrilling.

When I rolled back onto my knees as the song died down, chest heaving and eyes glancing back over the club just to find the brothers again. This time, though, Lucas had an arm on his brother's shoulder, whispering something but had his eyes stilled on me. Vincent had his glass raised to his lips but whatever his brother had said had it lowering, and a menacing smirk happily dancing over his lips.

I didn't know if that was good or bad.

Vincent rolled his tongue over his right canines, setting his glass down and pushing himself back more with one foot crossed over the other.

Lucas pushed himself off the wall with a last glance cast at me before he disappeared around the corner.

"Ms. Lovelace," James, my guard, grabbed my attention and held out a hand for me to get down which I took.

"I'm going to get a drink, do you mind getting the money for me?" He nodded.

As I headed over to Aiden, I saw Vincent by the bar and slowed my steps; he seemed to be talking to Aiden but upon my arrival, he stepped back and looked at me briefly. He did a once-over and another smirk pulled at the corner of his lip ever so slightly before he left.

Aiden looked at me and his eyes slowly widened at the passing seconds of Vincent's disappearance.

"What the fuck did you just do?" I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"They were eating you up over there! Even from here, I could see how they couldn't keep their eyes off you. Rey...do you know what you're doing?" His usual teasing act had dissipated into complete concern with his eyebrows furrowed and a frown tugging at his lips.

I bit my lip, diverting my eyes in embarrassment of my actions that seem to only now be pouring down onto me. "I-I didn't think I was really doing anything,"

Bullshit.

I don't know what the point of the lie was, but it seemed now I was afraid to admit the excitement I felt when teasing the brothers.

"Well, you better figure it out...Vincent wants you in his office."

______________

I decided to update early since I just finished chapter thirteen <3