𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾

Trigger warning: mentions of sexual trauma

My legs wobbled from the moment I made it out of the shower, Vincent chuckling and holding onto my waist. "Sorry bunny,"

"Shut the fuck up," I growled out, only to feel a hard smack on my ass as a warning.

When we got dressed we had to do so away from each other considering we couldn't even keep our hands off each other. Our outfits were casual for the day, from the sounds of it we weren't going out. So I just simply put on sweats and a crop top.

He helped me into the living room, sitting me on the couch while he cleans up in the bedroom; "You really don't have to do that - it is my room after all," I went to get up, stumbling some and watching him scoff out a chuckle.

"As you can barely walk," He winked, and I could hear him in the bedroom stripping the sheets, "I'll have someone take these to the dry cleaners." I blushed at the wad of sheets, a rush of memories all coming back to me from the last three times.

"Um," I cleared my throat, waiting as he came closer and leaned over the couch to look at me. "You seem to know a lot more about this than I do," my eyes darted from his.

"What, exactly?" he asked curiously.

"T-This ketamine stuff," he took a deep breath, walking around the couch and sitting right beside me. "How would he have..."

"It's a pill, it dissolves in drinks. It has a slight spice to it, but other than that there's no way to detect it. It doesn't change color or anything." He pushed a loose strand behind my ear, "Reyna, you couldn't have known. That's why you didn't know for so lon-"

"I know...I-I know its just," I sighed, "it's just a lot to process when you don't know much about it,"

"I can understand that," he smiled.

"Where...is he?" Vincent's eyes turned away, seemingly contemplating his answer for a moment.

"Close, but far. Don't worry about that, bunny," he kissed my cheek and then stood up, gathering the sheets again and pushing them down into a big plastic bag.

"I know that you didn't just talk to him...I'm not that dumb. I know what happens to the people on the list," I spoke quietly, turned away from him and maybe even hoping he didn't hear me, but by his sigh, I knew he did.

Leo was a piece of shit, but the one thing he was good for is somewhat telling me the truth about that club.

"It doesn't..." I twisted around, seeing Vincent with furrowed brows as I slowly did the same, shaking my head slightly as I said, "It doesn't scare me. I want him to suffer. He hurt me. Badly." He listened and hung onto my every word before approaching me again. But he didn't say anything and I was actually happy with it.

He leaned down, cupping my face in his large yet gentle hands, and laying his lips upon mine. They moved softly, yet briefly before he was pulling back and stroking over my bottom lip as he pulled out his phone and dialed someone. It only took a few moments, before he muttered in his mother tongue;

"Fallo implorare la morte"

__________________

I looked around the bustling club, feeling I've been less than faithful to it in this last month or so. I've been so back and forth, coming and going when I pleased. Not that it was necessarily helped most of the time.

I'm just glad to be back. No blackmail hanging over me, no arrogant bastard behind the bar, just back to normal. It felt refreshing.

Lucas laid a hand on the small of my back, kissing my forehead as they both led me in on both sides of me.

As I stepped in, I embraces the loud music, my eyes going straight for my pole as giddiness bubbled inside of me. It had been so long since I had danced without barely a worry.

"We'll be upstairs," Vincent spoke, kissing my other cheek before the two disappeared within the depths of the club.

"So it worked out," A voice said behind me. I whipped around, seeing the jade eyes of Aiden as a smile stretched over his structured face.

"Aiden!" I wrapped my arms around the hunk, hearing his hearty chuckle as his arms wrapped around me as well.

"These last few days have been crazy, I'm sorry we haven't talked,"

"It's okay, Rey, I figured so. I'm just glad to see you happy." I glanced to where the brothers had disappeared from, nodding my head.

"I'm going to go ahead and start, but I'll probably go back to your place tonight if that's still okay. I-I just don't think I should still be alone just quite," I nervously chuckled.

"Of course, it's alright Rey. Good luck on your dance," I smiled, not being able to help myself as I gave him another hug and then ventured off into the back dressing rooms where I stripped my over clothes on to reveal my lingerie for the evening. Pink satin bottoms with little straps, and the top had bows where my nipples are, everything else exposed.

I messed with my hair a little bit in the small mirror, looking over my healed lip and the faded bruise on my cheek.

I smiled, looking over every bruise that has started to fade for a few days now.

I stuffed the rest of my things in my locker and walked back into the club to hear the music of some Chase Atlantic song.

I caught sight of Sherry who scurried in up to me, holding a clipboard in her hand, "Hey Reyna! I hope you're feeling better," she gave me a bright smile to which I returned. "Here's the list, as per usual,"

I flipped through the two pages quickly and handed it back, "Thank you, Sherry," She just gave me a simple nod and walked off to share the clipboard.

Slowly, I reached my arms up and stretched my limbs out, glancing at Aiden that was busy filling orders, then striding up to my stage.

The second I stepped foot on it, a blast of confidence washed over me like a tidal wave, and I wrapped my hand around the pole and gave it one good spin all the way around, slowing down and lowering to my knees. A few men began to crowd, and I glanced over and around the faces, as usual, making sure I didn't catch someone on the list before going back to my routine.

I felt good, I felt amazing, like my body was burning with ecstasy and adrenaline, the perfect mix. It had been so long since I was up here again, and I'm just glad I finally was. I never wanted to leave, never wanted to take a break even as the hours passed and my body begged for one. I was afraid if I stepped off, I'd never be able to step back on.

But soon enough, I came to slow down and my guard helped me off the stage carefully in my heels. He led me over to the bar, where Aiden fixed me my usual drink and flashed me his usual smile.

Everything felt normal again.

________________

Lingerie: