𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖥𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖮𝗇𝖾

"Are you fucking serious?" I turned to Asher and Lucas, who both seemed just as pissed and conflicted as me

"How the fuck could he even get out?!" I growled out, swinging the knife in my hand towards the wall and hearing its clatter.

"I..." Asher sighed, rubbing a hand over his face and I slowly turned to look at him, "I forgot to give him one dose. I had an emergency to run to, I didn't think if he missed that one dose he would sober up enough," Me and Lucas both stared at him for a moment before I turned back around, clenching my fists to keep them from digging into his face.

"Just go. Find him, before he finds her. Get guards on Reyna, now." I instructed and Asher nodded, hurrying out of the room to quickly do as he was told.

"He's back, isn't he?" Lucas muttered, stepping closer to me.

"Yeah," I said softly with a long sigh. "This is a shit show. I should've known,"

"We both should've known. But there's nothing to be done now. We just gotta find them. Both of them." I nodded.

"Why don't we go pay Ricardo a visit?" A sinister grin stretched his lips and one began to pull at mine and I nodded again to him following him out of the empty room, shutting it behind me.

"I told Reyna," I said as we walked. "Everything." I saw him tense slightly.

"How did she take it?"

"Better than I thought she would." He huffed out a chuckle.

"She's strong, she just doesn't realize it. She can take more than she thinks," I nodded, coming up to a certain door and wrapping my hand around the knob.

I yanked the door open, seeing the low life slumped over, tied up in his seat.

We walked into the room, circling him once before us ending across from each other.

"Axton," he chuckled, spitting out blood and rolling his head back.

"Spit it out, Ricardo, what the hell are you doing here?" I crossed my arms and stared at him with one cocked brow while all the fucker could do was smile.

"Wouldn't you like to know—" Lucas landed a hard hit right over his jaw making his head fly the other direction and his groan of pain not go unnoticed.

"No smart shit Owens. Answers." He spat blood right near my shoe which I just barely glanced to then back at the man who continued to wheeze.

"I'm not saying shit." He snarled, and me and Lucas just looked at each other for a moment before he moved to the table across the room.

A slow smirk crept up my lips and I walked up to the man, grabbing him by his hair and yanking his head back. "You really wanna fuck with me today Ricardo? One last fucking chance."

"Go to hell," he spat once more, but I shrugged, waiting as Lucas came back and dropped a spoon into my hand. He gave a puzzled look, but I yanked his head back again and hit his head on the back of his chair before.

I rose the spoon to his left eye, setting it under it and watching as they widened. "W-Wait," slowly, I pushed it under and watched as he began to freak out. But with no words spilling from his lips that I wanted to hear, I proceeded to dig it under his eye until he was writhing and screaming.

His eye gushed as he cried out, nearly popping out before finally, he screamed,

"Okay, okay! Vincent wait!" He struggled in his restraints, moving all around. I lowered the spoon for a moment, cocking an eyebrow as I waited for him to go on.

"Y-Your uncle... he's working with some kid here. I was just doing what I was ordered to do."

"You're gonna have to give us more than that." Lucas snapped, the both of us growing more and more irritated by the waking second.

I hated being in here, I needed to be with Reyna, ensuring she was safe with that fucker on the loose.

"What kid?" He asked.

Ricardo paused for a second, looking between the two of us and seemingly thinking.

"Leo."

Dammit!

"Fuck!" I threw the spoon across the room, hearing it clatter against the concrete wall and echo around the room before suddenly my phone went off in dings of texts.

I pulled it from my back pocket, opened it up, and went to the texts from...

"He texted me,"

"Who?" Lucas asked, coming around and looking over my shoulder.

Leo.

"Fuck, fuck!" I seethed as I looked over the pictures he had sent in absolute horror.

Pictures of our Reyna in her hospital bed.

________________

We raced back to the hospital in no time, racing through the halls only to come into her empty room.

I just stood there.

Staring at the disheveled sheets.

"She—she can't leave she's too weak and hurt he's going to—" Lucas panicked, running his hands through his hair aggressively before suddenly I heard a loud bang, only to look over and see he had punched the wall in his state.

My phone rang again and I didn't hesitate to pick it up, not for a split second.

"Speak," I demanded.

"Some of your units spotted his car going east towards Middlebrook." Asher's voice came, "I'm tracking traffic cams as we speak but I think I know where he might be going,"

"He has Reyna, so I need to know right fucking now Asher," I looked to Lucas who carried a worried look which I was nearly shocked to see as I hadn't seen it in so long.

Not since we were kids.

"It looks like he's heading for that old warehouse we used to use. That's where it looks like he's going."

_________________

Super late, super short, sorry guys

Four chapters left </3