𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝖾𝗇

Warning: This chapter contains sensitive topics that may be difficult for some readers

Warning: This chapter contains sensitive topics that may be difficult for some readers. I will have "***" when those parts have started and ended. You do not have to read that part, but it will come up a lot throughout the story.

The car slowed into the parking lot of a surprisingly secluded home. We had pulled down a small gravel road away from the city that lead to a villa which Leo seemed glad to show off to me.

He took the liberty of opening my door and taking my bag, helping me with an arm inside. With each passing step, it seemed more lights switched on, guiding us down a concrete path that lead to the front door.

He led me around the few first rooms, passing a kitchen and leading me to a rather large living room where he invited me to sit. "I'll get you a glass of wine, any preference for what you want to eat?" His hand grazed the tips of my hair, dancing around my shoulder and having me shiver.

"Um, no, I'm fine with about anything." He smiled, turning on his heel towards the kitchen behind us.

I pulled my phone out of my coat pocket, seeing the few texts lining my screen from Aiden.

A: Have fun on your date!

A: Everything okay so far?

A: Also, cover your hickeys!

My hand slapped to my neck at the last text, my face turning ablaze. Hickeys? I had hickeys?! I didn't even think about that!

"Everything okay?" I pulled the collar of my coat as close as possible.
"Yes! Can I use your bathroom real quick?" I turned innocently in my seat, peering behind me to the man who held two glasses of wine.

"Down the right hall, first door on your left," My hand fisted my purse and yanked it to my chest, scurrying around the corner and gently shutting the door behind me.

R: Everything's alright so far, thanks!

I tucked my phone into my bag, switching it out for concealer I knew I put in here this afternoon like I always do after finishing my makeup. Luckily I found it at the bottom.

My eyes gazed over my reflection, seeing the few hickeys scattered over my neck but they were a dark purple. I hope Leo didn't see them.

Not that I'm too worried about it, I don't even know if I should call this a date considering I'm not interested in him. But we did make a deal. I couldn't help but think, as I applied the concealer to the vivid marks, of the fact that I had been so relentless with my previous actions. My choices of getting sexually involved - even as partial as earlier - with my bosses seemed like such an easy but complex decision. Not to mention I had never even thought about doing anything sexual with two men.

It wasn't as weird as I thought. It was actually...better?

It felt more complete, more comforting. The sounds of both men working to ease my shaken nerves with their soothing touches and cooing words. It felt better than my previous partners. Not that my bosses are my partners. I'm sure to them it was just a one-time play - which I don't mind too much of.