𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖥𝗂𝗏𝖾

"Are you absolutely sure you're ready?" Aiden gave my hand a firm squeeze as he could see my anxious tapping of my foot

"Yes, I'm sure. I have a job, I have to do it. " He let out a long sigh and turned back to the buzzing club in front of us. People crowded the area, waiting in long lines this Friday night as they waited for the bouncer to check their ID and make sure no one from the list was slipping in.

Thanks to the riches of the brothers, the club had the luxury of guards and bouncers who actually gave a fuck. They didn't just glance at ID, and the reason it took so long to get in is because they run quick checks to make sure none are fake. We had guards at every entrance to make sure no one slipped in either.

"Let's go then." He gathered his coat while I did my bag, both of us exiting the car and walking towards the back entrance to avoid slipping through so many people. The security team all gave us a nod as we walked in.

It didn't take but a few steps when a worried Lisa rushed up to us and pulled me by the arm. "Is everything okay? Everyone was so worried when you skipped out on the rest of your shift?"

According to Aiden, he only wanted me going in when he did, and after the incident with Leo, he didn't have another shift except for a few days later.

"Yeah, I'm good now," I gave her a reassuring smile which I even surprised myself with.

"Okay, okay good," She pulled me in for a tight hug, which Aiden just stared from the side and gave a soft smile. "Look, you should come out with me and a few of the girls tomorrow before work. It'll be fun and I feel like it's been a while since we have! Pretty please?"

I couldn't help but hesitate, of course, I would love to go out with them, I'm just so mentally exhausted. Coming into work is forced at this point when it used to be so exciting when it used to be a thrill to do something I enjoy. Something that got me easy money.

Even though the men are disgusting and perverted, it was an easy route for money and I just stuck with it. It only got better when I met the brothers.

Until recently.

I'm afraid to even come around them now thanks to someone.

"I-I'll think about it, okay?" I squeezed her hand and maneuvered around her, Aiden following close.

"I really think you should go,"

"I know you do," I left it at that, my eyes staring straight at the man who held the shadows close and a cigarette closer. The eyes didn't glare, merely stuck in a haze of thoughts. I looked straight at the silver orbs before looking close to the bar, where a pair of forest green eyes lurked and quickly looked away. When I looked back to Vincent, he was disappearing around the corner with the shadows of the club erasing his steps.

"Go," He gave me a light push towards the locker room, walking on the side that blocks my room of Leo as I quickly scurried in.

I was able to finally let out a breath and shrug off my coat that at this point seemed to cling to my body. My heart pounded from the looks of Vincent and Leo, both seeming to linger in my head.