𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖥𝗈𝗎𝗋

"What's going on here?" Vincent asked his eyes directly on my tear-stained cheeks and shakes that overtook my body

"Nothing, sir, isn't that right Reyna?" He slipped an arm around my shoulders and I couldn't help but cringe at it.

"Y-Yes...nothing Mr. Axton," I didn't dare look up to Vincent, knowing I'd break the second I did.

"Leave Leo." He directed. Leo gave me a pat on the shoulder and a glare as he left before finally turning his back to me and I could breathe again.

"Bunny what happened?" His hand came up to my cheeks, wiping my tears but Leo's warning was vividly imprinted into my mind. "N-Nothing," I pushed his hands off me and turned away, walking back into the club but he gently took my waist.

"Reyna, what happen-"

"I have work," I accidentally snapped, so I stopped for a moment. I couldn't do this again, blame him for something that wasn't their fault. "I-Im sorry I just - I need to go," The look in his eye held concern, worry, I'll never forget that as I squirmed past him with the thoughts lingering in my head that begged me not to break down.

I slipped out of his comforting arms and back into the club. I could feel Leo's stare as I came in but ignored it with all my might and bolted up to my stage, wanting to ignore every man's stare and hide away forever at this very moment.

I couldn't do this. Couldn't handle this. The thoughts of those pictures getting out are absolutely humiliating. I couldn't shake the thought of the fact he had videos and pictures of him raping me. Does he really think I consented to that?!

I saw my face...I was sitting there sobbing and screaming, but he took it as I liked it rough. That wasn't even rough sex. That was abuse.

I faltered as I got up to the stage; I can't do this.

With tears stinging my eyes, begging to fall down my cheeks, I ran out of the club, passing Vincent and Leo in my wake, and bolted to the locker room where I gathered my things. A confused Lisa stood in there who tried to ask me what was wrong but I couldn't utter a word no matter how much this tiny girl inside of me screamed, and begged and cried for me too.

I wanted nothing but to say it; to tell everything he did to me. To shout to the world the awful things he condoned on my body and mind. I wanted to scream it to everyone, prove how much of a horrible person he is and not some golden boy everyone seems to make him out to be.

She begged and begged for me to, but I kept my lips sealed as requested, as blackmailed to do so.

I drove, crying and reckless, all the way back to Aiden's home until I finally got to his door. I knocked and knocked, desperately just trying to get in and hide from the door when he finally opened and took in my disheveled state. I had put on a coat so he couldn't really see my costume.

"Reyna?! Reyna, what's wrong, what happened?" He immediately brought me in with an arm around my shoulders. I couldn't speak; all I could do was cry as such horrible, horrible images replayed over and over in my head like a slideshow, flickering through each one. My mind seemed to get off on torturing me.